Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I made a mistake...

Thanks for all the info Steve. Believe me, I will not be in this position again. I will not trust someone else with my body, although this is a trainer. I cannot blame him, I chose to do so.
As far as the clomid... from my research it come in 50mg doses. Do I just quarter a pill to achieve ~12mg?
Fortunately I have not gained any extra weight, and my abilities have improved along with physique. I started this to help with some serious injuries and of course the gains.
Hopefully I can get my hands on this stuff, not as easy as expected. I really hope I can get through this, for I have sponsorships and other dealings depending on my performance.
Thanks for not hammering me too hard, I know I deserve it.

Sorry about repeat post, original post did not show up.....

Thanks Dylan, I will look into the your info.

Thanks for all the info Steve. Believe me, I will not be in this position again. I will not trust someone else with my body, although this is a trainer. I cannot blame him, I chose to do so.
As far as the clomid... from my research it come in 50mg doses. Do I just quarter a pill to achieve ~12mg?
Fortunately I have not gained any extra weight, and my abilities have improved along with physique. I started this to help with some serious injuries and of course the gains.
Hopefully I can get my hands on this stuff, not as easy as expected. I really hope I can get through this, for I have sponsorships and other dealings depending on my performance.
Thanks for not hammering me too hard, I know I deserve it.

Sorry about repeat post, original post did not show up.....

Thanks Dylan, I will look into the your info.

i am an endurance athlete too so i feel for you man... i want to help any way that i can... your not getting hammered because your being humble and understand your mistakes... were here to help you and talking about what you did wrong is not necessary at this point... getting you fixed up and learning from your mistakes is whats important now...

you can get liquid clomid at chemical need and can measure it much easier than in pill form but if you do get the pill form then yes, just take them in portions...

That's rough man. But listen to the guys on here and take there advise.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

every one is saying pm me or n2 Thank you so much ,however my pupil Steve answered every thing ,thank you Steve.

where do you think i learned this stuff from anyway? radar, needto, nelson, ross (when he used to post on here), A LOT of researching sites like drug profiles and using search engines, and many other smart dudes over the years.. and now we got a newer crop of guys like muscleadd, dylan, rickrock and the rest of the new crew coming over. this site is better than ever with good advice.

to the OP, yes as dylan said just break it up.. and you will be fine. yes it was your decision, you trusted your trainer and he let you down. BUT he might not have been aware of your goals who knows. and you did say you got some muscle out of this experience.. now you can go back to running or continue your journey in bodybuilding. gotta decide which way to go. i will say with deca though i would say it took me a long time to get rid of the 'deca gut'.. i went from 7% to 17% body fat over the course of 2 deca cycles. granted i was hitting every buffet in town and obsessed with gaining size and strength.. and it took me a while to get that body fat knocked back down without going crazy and muscle wasting.

Top Bottom