Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So...before Ryan was picked, Dem's actually seemed to like him?

we HAVE TO choose??

yuppers^^

it's unsustainable...we've only been able to do it this long cause we printed (ie shit) the worlds reserve currency. So the end of that gravy train is in sight so fuck yeah we need to choose and we need to choose wisely right fucking now cause we're decaying from the inside out.

yuppers^^

it's unsustainable...we've only been able to do it this long cause we printed (ie shit) the worlds reserve currency. So the end of that gravy train is in sight so fuck yeah we need to choose and we need to choose wisely right fucking now cause we're decaying from the inside out.

pretty sure most of the rest of the world is in the same shape as us...me thinks there may be some other forces at work...

pretty sure most of the rest of the world is in the same shape as us...me thinks there may be some other forces at work...

yeah they all pegged their shit to the dollar. Everybody wanted aboard the spend what you don't got and let the americans print money wagon. That wagon is just about done now so everybody has to retool. If we think the days of blowing up some paper currency are coming back we're not gonna make it out of this.

yeah they all pegged their shit to the dollar. Everybody wanted aboard the spend what you don't got and let the americans print money wagon. That wagon is just about done now so everybody has to retool. If we think the days of blowing up some paper currency are coming back we're not gonna make it out of this.

i'm just gonna work really hard and make as much money as i possibly can...someone else can figure out whether it's worth anything or not...honestly, though? i think one of the biggest issues globally (with regard to economic issues) is a total lack of consumer confidence...there's pent-up demand right now out the whazoo...people have money to spend...banks have money to lend...but, no one is pulling the trigger...and everytime the artificial employment statistics are released, everything goes in the crapper for another month.

yeah cause nobody's sure what their money is going to be worth next year. I mean sensible people finally realize that buying that big screen or that 1k bag of new golf clubs may not be the most prudent decision if hyper inflation hits us. DC is not telling us just how close we are to that kind of scenario. The system is so complex now that 4 years ago nobody was really sure where this was gonna go, but now the big brains are finally starting to get a handle on things and they're worried, real worried. BUt of course they're told to STFU and not cause a run on banks.

yeah cause nobody's sure what their money is going to be worth next year. I mean sensible people finally realize that buying that big screen or that 1k bag of new golf clubs may not be the most prudent decision if hyper inflation hits us. DC is not telling us just how close we are to that kind of scenario. The system is so complex now that 4 years ago nobody was really sure where this was gonna go, but now the big brains are finally starting to get a handle on things and they're worried, real worried. BUt of course they're told to STFU and not cause a run on banks.

i can't imagine a "run on the banks" scenario with the access that we have to instant information...the economic conditions that led to the market crash of 1929 and then the depression were almost certainly less egregious than the ones that led to the market crash of 2008, yet we did not (yet) fall into a depression...why? ready, up to the minute, access to financial information...instead of running to the banks, the people sat back and watched their tickers and listened to the news and waited to see what would happen, because they had access to those resources. it's a different world now and trying to glean any useful information from 1929 through 1939 is apples-n-oranges at best.

the problem is what we see on the tickers is like the tip of the iceberg, it's what we're allowed to see. The financial scandals recently are kind of showing that to be true. It's a big show. These guys are doing things behind our backs, they're running their own rules that we are not privy to. I have no doubt in my mind that things can look rosey 60 seconds ahead of a major crash...shit can go down that quick and quicker the further we move along. It's like getting punched in the nuts hearing people whine about govt over-regulating wall street....like really? Are you not paying attention to these guys and what top to bottom crooks they are?

the problem is what we see on the tickers is like the tip of the iceberg, it's what we're allowed to see. The financial scandals recently are kind of showing that to be true. It's a big show. These guys are doing things behind our backs, they're running their own rules that we are not privy to. I have no doubt in my mind that things can look rosey 60 seconds ahead of a major crash...shit can go down that quick and quicker the further we move along. It's like getting punched in the nuts hearing people whine about govt over-regulating wall street....like really? Are you not paying attention to these guys and what top to bottom crooks they are?

it's a pervavsive issue...in my opinion, the wall street frauds and defalcations are financial crimes of the highest order...and the punishment should fit the crime...the punishment has to be so unbelievably distasteful that no one wants to even think about trying to pull some funny shit to line their pockets...the perp goes to jail for life without any opportunity for parole...his/her family forfeits any and all assets acquired or gained during the period of his/her fraud or defalcation, regardless of whether they were acquired through legal means or otherwise...no exceptions...you'd only have to do this once or twice, and that would be it...high-ranking business people are fucking pussies...they don't even want to spend one day in jail, let alone the rest of their lives.

it's a pervavsive issue...in my opinion, the wall street frauds and defalcations are financial crimes of the highest order...and the punishment should fit the crime...the punishment has to be so unbelievably distasteful that no one wants to even think about trying to pull some funny shit to line their pockets...the perp goes to jail for life without any opportunity for parole...his/her family forfeits any and all assets acquired or gained during the period of his/her fraud or defalcation, regardless of whether they were acquired through legal means or otherwise...no exceptions...you'd only have to do this once or twice, and that would be it...high-ranking business people are fucking pussies...they don't even want to spend one day in jail, let alone the rest of their lives.

No Charges In MF Global Collapse

And let's keep votin'em in folks. We only have ourselves to blame. We've been asleep at the wheel and have given these criminals carte blanche to do whatever they want. Wall Street bailouts for everyone! WOOHOO!

No Charges In MF Global Collapse

And let's keep votin'em in folks. We only have ourselves to blame. We've been asleep at the wheel and have given these criminals carte blanche to do whatever they want. Wall Street bailouts for everyone! WOOHOO!

a few people at the top wrecked the entire world economy (9/11 and the resulting fall out helped too, though)...and they should be punished severely...however, many of the "injured" had a hand in their own demise...if something sounds too good to be true IT IS!!! many of those who suffered the largest losses were placing bets that could only be won if some other poor bastard was taking a severe beating...and they knew that...and they didn't give two shits...they were just as greedy as the perps...they just didn't know that they were the ones that were getting fucked...they let their greed override their common sense...shame on them!

Top Bottom