Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriends and College for Obama..

Basically because there's nothing more interesting to do around here right now. :rose:

funny, there is a thousand pairs of tits i could be looking at right now if i wanted to (and some live ones in a few hours)
but the thought of having a pair shown specifically to me from someone i haven't met is intriguing.
i've mined the pm circut, if yours exist there they are buried deep within

funny, there is a thousand pairs of tits i could be looking at right now if i wanted to (and some live ones in a few hours)
but the thought of having a pair shown specifically to me from someone i haven't met is intriguing.
i've mined the pm circut, if yours exist there they are buried deep within

My girls do not exist on the PM circuit. Nobody's seen my ish in less than a tshirt. :supercool

My girls do not exist on the PM circuit. Nobody's seen my ish in less than a tshirt. :supercool

you do realize it is inevitable that we will have a sorid e-affair ending in bantings and hate filled threads.
might as well get it over with

you do realize it is inevitable that we will have a sorid e-affair ending in bantings and hate filled threads.
might as well get it over with

False. No bantings or hate threads on the ex or the iggster. :)

But there's a first time for everything. EF would be entertaining for sure if we had a major falling out. Let's do it!!!!!

False. No bantings or hate threads on the ex or the iggster. :)

But there's a first time for everything. EF would be entertaining for sure if we had a major falling out. Let's do it!!!!!

i'm such a nancy, i'd never wanna make such a pretty girl angry at me, even if it is only pretend
e-bffs 4 life
:heart:

Top Bottom