Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smaller pics

smaller

I thought I would post some pics to get feedback - I have seen many great physiques on this board and would like all your comments

What I would like most are specific suggestions to increase my quad, ham, and calve size.

Here is my current routine:

M - chest
T - Back (1) & Bis
W - Shoulders & tris
Th- Quads
Fri - Chest
Saturday - Back (2) & Bis
Sun - Hams

Abs - 4 days at least; various supersets w/volume; no weight

Quad Day

One legged extensions - 3x10-12
Reg. Extension - 2 x 15
Front Squat - 2 warm-up sets; 4-5 working sets (6-8 reps)
Superset - one legged leg press w/ Machine Hack squats
- 4 x 6-10

Seated calve raise - 8 failure sets

Ham Day

Stiff Deads - 6 x 8-12
Lying Ham curls - 4 x 10
Seated curls - 4 x 8-10

Suggestions referring to the these body parts would be appreciated & any others of course

Let the comments fly............
http://www.coldquads.com/gallery/tiny.html (pic link)

very lean and ripped, nice size.. but like u said about the quad developement. why not do reg. squats and 2 legged 45 degree leg press.

for calves.. more exercises.. donkey calf raises, calves on the leg press, and the seated are good... work the Sh!t out of them.. supersets, drops sets if u have to. work them 3 times a week, once a week wont do much

personally, I would drop the leg extensions if you are going for size on the quads. Stick to squats, leg presses, hack squats, etc. Extensions I find help for shaping, but don't add as much mass as multi joint compound exercises.

With the excellent physique you have, I'm in no position to give advice on how to improve your weak spots!! However I know that calves are very stubborn, and genetics plays a role here. Some people can pound them without getting the results they are looking for.

Sweed - I the do the one legs to make sure everything stays balanced, but maybe I'll try switching the between this one and reg. leg press

Georgie - I recognized that as well. I made the mistake off getting fitted too early. I should have waited until I was 2 weeks out or so.

Boulder - I use leg extensions just as a warm up;but, would you suggest a short cardio sessio instead?

I will add more excercises to calves though....
thanks for the tips

Another one for us short guys. Rock on brutha. Looks pretty good to me. I'm 5'6" and am looking to compete on March 20 at around 173 lbs. I'm getting close, the pics that I have posted up don't show much detail, but I'm gonna try to take them under better lights next time. How did you finish?

i was thinking what sublime said, great hair. lol.

tiny you look fantastic! chiseled and lean and not TOO big which would enhance your shortness. your legs could use a little more size but otherwise an incredible physique.

Top Bottom