Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American Idol season #1 reruns ...

Re: Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American

FISHTALES said:

What's up FISHTALES? Are you still on the wagon too, OR are you just getting home? ;)

Re: Sitting at home on Sat nite drinking Diet Lipton Green Tea and watching American

PICK3 said:
What's up FISHTALES? Are you still on the wagon too, OR are you just getting home? ;)
jus gettin home, I did one shot with a hot chick, she wanted me to go home with her, which would have really screwed my buddies over, so I went against my desires and stayed with my boys. got the digits, she wants to hang out, so well see

FISHTALES said:
jus gettin home, I did one shot with a hot chick, she wanted me to go home with her, which would have really screwed my buddies over, so I went against my desires and stayed with my boys. got the digits, she wants to hang out, so well see

You're a good bro. I would have made sure my buddies had cab fare then went for the poon.

PICK3 said:
You're a good bro. I would have made sure my buddies had cab fare then went for the poon.
I should have done that! but i am a firm believer that things happen for a reason

FISHTALES said:
I should have done that! but i am a firm believer that things happen for a reason

true

btw, I hope the Saints kicked the Bucs arses today ............ again :)

Fishtales. You have her wrapped around your fingers now. Girls hate it when they do not have complete control. You made it clear you were in control! Excellent move watch you will see. report back!

Top Bottom