Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since One+ is no longer, what should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madd Hatter

Or do you think I could order it still thru DPS?

Anyway, I was contemplating trying One+ (with 6OXO) this Spring, then it got discontinued. What specific product should I look at next?

Avant Labs has discontinued production of it, but I'm sure there's still some places on the net that have left over supplies of it, like dpsnutrition.com and some other that will still carry it for a little while longer

You know what, I'll probably try to buy it from DPS on fucking impulse, and that's probably not cool. I know they got a letter from the FDA, is this stuff "super-bad" or is this just some more of the government being fucking dickheads?

What kind of shelf life does this stuff have, in case I don't want to start it for a while?

Madd Hatter said:
You know what, I'll probably try to buy it from DPS on fucking impulse, and that's probably not cool. I know they got a letter from the FDA, is this stuff "super-bad" or is this just some more of the government being fucking dickheads?

What kind of shelf life does this stuff have, in case I don't want to start it for a while?

If you've spent anytime tracking Avant's products, you know they are top-notch and rarely ever get a legitimate complaint. It is just a case of, in your words, "the government being fuckin dickheads." This was one of my favorite products and I really hate to see it gone.

1fast400 has the Super One + and all the similar products. DPS and bodybuilding.com still have some last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom