Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silverstar and Curvy are going to get their sexy back with the Omega Project

Both are very beautiful, inspiring and have made great progress :)

thandie said:
Curvy, keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
Even if you don't think you can attain that 'perfect' physique; my suggestion is to work as hard as you can without comparing yourself to anyone. I will promise you that when you look back, you'll be so much farther away then your anticipation. You might like your 'perfect physique' more then someone else's 'perfect physique'.

That was my experience. I wanted to be more curvy and wanted to attain that perfect body. I decided to just do my own thing without comparison. It turned out my 'perfect phisique' was much better then what I thought it was perfect. Just a thought..

^^What she said.

Both ladies are an inspiration to the board and we can hardly wait to see the pics!

Remember, the journey is far more important than the final destination. :heart:

thandie said:
Curvy, keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
Even if you don't think you can attain that 'perfect' physique; my suggestion is to work as hard as you can without comparing yourself to anyone. I will promise you that when you look back, you'll be so much farther away then your anticipation. You might like your 'perfect physique' more then someone else's 'perfect physique'.

That was my experience. I wanted to be more curvy and wanted to attain that perfect body. I decided to just do my own thing without comparison. It turned out my 'perfect phisique' was much better then what I thought it was perfect. Just a thought..
AwEsOmE!!! Thanks so much for saying what I MEANT to say.

I am indeed working toward my "own personal perfect". That's great! :heart:

silverstar1025 said:
lol

I have lost 7lbs though and definitely see results myself. Hubby says he can see some changes in my body now. I will post pics soon!

:friends:

curvymommy said:
Good Morning WB and friends! :wavey:

I am really happy with how far I've come on this program so far. While I've felt "cute" (lol) for a long time since my weightloss, I hadn't felt strong and sexy. At first, I thought it was my imagination. Then I kept getting compliments from all kinds of people from at the gym to the store, ect, it clicked in my head that this is working!
!

:friends:

Both of you will Always have a SPECIAL place with me:
:artist:

Top Bottom