Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silverstar and Curvy are going to get their sexy back with the Omega Project

Smurfy said:
nice job ladies, keep up the hard work!

Thanks girl!

Curvy I am still too sore in my biceps to do much tonight at the gym so Omega gave me a plan B. I am going to focus on cardio tonight and do whatever it is I can do on upper body without killing myself :)

silverstar1025 said:
Thanks girl!

Curvy I am still too sore in my biceps to do much tonight at the gym so Omega gave me a plan B. I am going to focus on cardio tonight and do whatever it is I can do on upper body without killing myself :)

It hurts soooooo good. :)

Good Morning WB and friends! :wavey:

I am really happy with how far I've come on this program so far. While I've felt "cute" (lol) for a long time since my weightloss, I hadn't felt strong and sexy. At first, I thought it was my imagination. Then I kept getting compliments from all kinds of people from at the gym to the store, ect, it clicked in my head that this is working!

My goal starting out on this project was to have the look of "wow, that chick works out". I'm getting there! Here's the downside to my bodyfat going down: looser than loose abdominal skin and breast tissue. But, it's OK! The skin is being removed on June 20th at 7:45 AM. I will keep working hard up until then and will post my result pictures (yes, loose skin too) on June 18th or 19th.

I am so OVER comparing myself to the perfect bodies out there which seem so unattainable to a person like me. I :heart: achieving my OWN personal best though. I refuse to chalk it up to being just a mere former fatty and just be happy with weightloss. Body Sculpting is where it's at and I'll never go back!

I know this is long but this is a REALLY big deal to me and if you know me you know my heart and understand. Sniff, sniff...I :heart: you guys!

curvymommy said:

I am really happy with how far I've come on this program so far. While I've felt "cute" (lol) for a long time since my weightloss, I hadn't felt strong and sexy. At first, I thought it was my imagination. Then I kept getting compliments from all kinds of people from at the gym to the store, ect, it clicked in my head that this is working!

My goal starting out on this project was to have the look of "wow, that chick works out". I'm getting there! Here's the downside to my bodyfat going down: looser than loose abdominal skin and breast tissue. But, it's OK! The skin is being removed on June 20th at 7:45 AM. I will keep working hard up until then and will post my result pictures (yes, loose skin too) on June 18th or 19th.

I am so OVER comparing myself to the perfect bodies out there which seem so unattainable to a person like me. I :heart: achieving my OWN personal best though. I refuse to chalk it up to being just a mere former fatty and just be happy with weightloss. Body Sculpting is where it's at and I'll never go back!

I know this is long but this is a REALLY big deal to me and if you know me you know my heart and understand. Sniff, sniff...I :heart: you guys!

"wow, that chick works out"

WhistleBritches said:
results?
lol

lol

I will post up some here in a couple of week. I am sick for the second time this month so workouts are sucking. Life has been real stressful for me so stress is making me sick. Keep taking vitamins, but still getting sick. Not fun! I have lost 7lbs though and definitely see results myself. Hubby says he can see some changes in my body now. I will post pics soon!

silverstar1025 said:
lol

I will post up some here in a couple of week. I am sick for the second time this month so workouts are sucking. Life has been real stressful for me so stress is making me sick. Keep taking vitamins, but still getting sick. Not fun! I have lost 7lbs though and definitely see results myself. Hubby says he can see some changes in my body now. I will post pics soon!
good for you - that's excellent!

are you on a strict diet as well?

curvymommy said:

Curvy, keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
Even if you don't think you can attain that 'perfect' physique; my suggestion is to work as hard as you can without comparing yourself to anyone. I will promise you that when you look back, you'll be so much farther away then your anticipation. You might like your 'perfect physique' more then someone else's 'perfect physique'.

That was my experience. I wanted to be more curvy and wanted to attain that perfect body. I decided to just do my own thing without comparison. It turned out my 'perfect phisique' was much better then what I thought it was perfect. Just a thought..

Top Bottom