Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silverstar and Curvy are going to get their sexy back with the Omega Project

Congrats to both you and Cm, SS! I am looking forward to following your logs. :artist:

Ok Curvy I spoke too soon on not feeling too sore. I don't know why but day after a workout I never feel too bad and by day 2 BAM I am sore as crap. Why in the world does that happen? It tricks me!

DOMS... Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. :)

Congrats to you both. We are all here for you guys cheering ya'll on.

You ladies are in Texas aren't you? You guys near the DFW metroplex?... or are you guys waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over on the other side of THIS country? :lmao:

BIKINIMOM said:

You ladies are in Texas aren't you? You guys near the DFW metroplex?... or are you guys waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over on the other side of THIS country? :lmao:

Hey :) Curvy used to live here, but I think she is on west coast now? I live in Houston :)

BIKINIMOM said:

My :heart: is in Texas. I am near Seattle. But maybe this summer I'll have to make a roadtrip so we can take an after pic and harrass you BM! My family is just north of Dallas in Denison!

curvymommy said:
My :heart: is in Texas. I am near Seattle. But maybe this summer I'll have to make a roadtrip so we can take an after pic and harrass you BM! My family is just north of Dallas in Denison!

Now that would be cool!! TX meet :)

silverstar1025 said:
Ok Curvy I spoke too soon on not feeling too sore. I don't know why but day after a workout I never feel too bad and by day 2 BAM I am sore as crap. Why in the world does that happen? It tricks me!
Yeah! How's your butt girl? (no homo, jk, just always wanted to say that) :heart:

Seriously, based on what I'm feeling right now my butt is already transforming. Very sore today right there.

curvymommy said:
Yeah! How's your butt girl? (no homo, jk, just always wanted to say that) :heart:

Seriously, based on what I'm feeling right now my butt is already transforming. Very sore today right there.

Girl I have that delayed soreness. lol My upper body hurts like hell right now. I cannot even reach for things without going OWWIE LOL. I don't feel much in my lower yet, but I know I will when I wake up tomorrow. :)

curvymommy said:

Girl I have that delayed soreness. lol My upper body hurts like hell right now. I cannot even reach for things without going OWWIE LOL. I don't feel much in my lower yet, but I know I will when I wake up tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom