Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silverstar and Curvy are going to get their sexy back with the Omega Project

S

silverstar1025

Curvy this is for us girl! We can chat and keep each other on track.

In case you all did not know Curvy and I are Omega's latest projects. We are his first ladies that he is training. We are super excited and super pumped. We are really motivated and anxious to see what Omega can do for us. We are on day two now and all is good. I feel great already :)

I'm in of course :)

Glad you made it home ok after your workout. I thought I was gonna need a designated driver...can you say shakey?

:heart: TTYL!

has Omega flown in to take your starting measurements yet? I hear thats part of the package lol.

He's getting rave reviews from the guys on his program, so I'm sure you ladies will love it as well

good luck

Omega is awesome.

If I didn't have a coach already for this season, and one that knows the English and nattie BBing scene here, I would defo want Omega to train me.

curvymommy said:
I'm in of course :)

Glad you made it home ok after your workout. I thought I was gonna need a designated driver...can you say shakey?

:heart: TTYL!

lol I know! I am worried about getting a charlie in my sleep.

needtogetaas said:
Omega is the man. O btw stop by my recipe threads well you are there.

Do you have omega project approved recipes? ;)

needtogetaas said:
Yes. approved by omega himself. I had the honor of working with him on this and still do.

Good to know!!

Top Bottom