Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs your juicin..

i wrestled my whole life i know all too much what cutting weight does to you. i used to cut to 189 from 210-215 every week.

it makes you look like a different person.

most mma fighters start coming down weeks out and cut the last 8-10 lbs the night before.

It's possible this is what is goin on. This guy was just an example I used because he's tattoo'd and looks and carries himself like a fighter.

That said I have seen this happen with random joe schmoe's in the gym.

Another obvious to me is when within a couple weeks time a guys delts, traps and lats fuckin blow up out of nowhere. Pretty tell tale to me.

I heard somewhere that there are more androgen receptors in these areas. Not sure if that's true, but I know my delts for sure seem to be one of the first spots to noticeably thicken up on use.

i reenact the beef hot links commercial. you know the one where all the neighbor guys are outside grillin and one says "i said a BEEF, i said a BEEF HOT LINKS.

try it in your gym next time. say in a firm voice. i said a TEST, i said a TEST ENANTHATE... when the guy curling in the squat rack replies with "i said a 250 milligrams a week"

there's your answer

def see it in the delts and traps, my arms swell up pretty good to....so i would say that those areas are the first to see signs

Really it is no ones concern . If you are on juice or if they are.
I have lifted In many gyms over the years. People talk if you do not want the gym to know you are on then you can never tell anyone PERIOD. little ears are all over the gym that hear stuff and repeat it.
for example you might say " i did a dbol cycle 5 yrs ago "
little fag boys doing abs over heard you and runs to the locker room and tells his friends" i knew it he used roids"

Besides usually the juicers are looking for is a good deal on gear.
If the guy you ask is on juice,chances are he will try to sell you some
if you repley you get it cheaper then he will prob wanting you to hook him up.

its really a bad situation ether way. Just go to the gym and lift.

besides you did not get your hand out from the YMCA instructor on how to spot a juicer ?

hahahahahahahah well said.

also I agree. People bitch. Guys who are natural and get jealous LOVE to know your on so they can tell everyone. seen it amongst people i train with who dont know im juicing and catch another guy out

i wrestled my whole life i know all too much what cutting weight does to you. i used to cut to 189 from 210-215 every week.

it makes you look like a different person.

most mma fighters start coming down weeks out and cut the last 8-10 lbs the night before.

yeah man, agreed. Iv been boxing/muay thai for a few years, only since i fractured my hip that Iv started juicing and lifting instead. But FUCK can those guys cut weight.

The most Iv seen was *** ***** (aussie KB) cut down 11kg (24lbs) in 5 days. ALL water weight. Running, eating a few pieces of broccoli, not drinking, bath before bed, sauner during the day. Looked liek the dude had aids. Cut from 84 on monday to 73 on friday. But as you guys who are into it know, the weigh in is always 24 hours before the fight (in aus anyway). so bang, straight after the weigh in, head to TGI fridays and smash down the ribs, potatoes gatorades EVERYHTING. and bang you put back on about 8 kg. he ended up weighing 80kg again on the day. 6 more than his oppnonent.

unhealthy yes... but if your competing in boxing and can push yourself down 2 or 3 weight divisions before the fight and then throw 2/3's of it on again then you have HUGE advantage.

It just shows how much you can lose in water weight and catabolism.

HURRY UP FLOYD N MANNY

Last edited:
Top Bottom