Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sign posted at my gym.

We need those signs a my gym... Constantly, I see lazy shitheads leave all of the weight on machines and flailing about like they are kings of something.

:destroy:

Sassy69 said:
There are signs up all over my gym (World) that say membership requires reracking of weights, and they announce the same about every 15 minutes on the PA. What do I do at least 3x/night -- put away about 200 lbs of free weights. :rolleyes:

I'm turning into the weight nazi & i dont' even work there.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

NO WORKOUT FOR YOU!!!!!!

Sassy69 said:
What do I do at least 3x/night -- put away about 200 lbs of free weights. :rolleyes:

I'm turning into the weight nazi & i dont' even work there.

:D
That's become my unpaid job at my gym too. But I usually vocalize exactly what I think about the people as I rack them loudly.

a sign at our gym- PICK UP YOUR WEIGHTS<MAMMA DOESN"T PICK UP BEHIND YOU HERE!!!! RADAR

MAn I hate replacing plates I takes more time placing and replacing the plates that I lift them

:'(

One hole in the wall 24/7 gym I used to go to had signs that said "If you're man enough to lift it, you're man enough to put it back". I always loved that one.

We have signs taped on the mirrors at the Gold's I'm at but these jack asses either can't read or are just lazy f*cks ... maybe both!

Seems like everyone at my gym takes pretty good care of the weights. I never have to search for things. It's a Gold's that changed ownership...don't know if that has anything to do with it.

How bout all the dumbells at my gym over 80 pounds are warped from dicks throwing them after they are done pressing them for 2 reps with assistance.

Sometimes when you go heavy you may have drop the dumbells a LITTLE a few inches from the ground. I don't .....BUT I see these dumb fucks literally drop the dumbells form ear height...

It makes me sick.

Top Bottom