Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sigh

Nathan

Well, I started my cycle today and it felt fan-fucking-tastic. I got more blood taken this morning and was confident it will turn out fine when I get the results Thursday so I shot 500mg of eq to celebrate. My LH was high 2 weeks ago even though my total test was still low. I will start fina tomorrow or the next day @ 100mg ED and then shoot eq again on Friday @ 250mg, then keep a twice weekly schedule fo eq shots like that.
Man, it felt good, however, I hadn't thought that shooting the pgf2a would affect me any this time around with shooting gear but I think it did a bit at least. I was used to tiny insulin pins which hurt much less, so that was a surprise feeling a 23g going into my quad. Felt like I was shoving the end of a crowbar in my leg. I'm bored again though so someone better say something entertaining and fast or else it's gonna be your ass.

if your that board why dont you go out to a bar and find some pink?

tired of paying for pink?

just ask George Spelwin what to do?

i know you have seen that pop-up add every time you:
1)log in
2)change pages
3)post a thread
4)log in
5)post a reply to a thread
6)view a thread
7)go to the bathroom whil a thread is loading
8)load up a picture
9)spank the monkdy waiting for all the pop up ads to finish loading
10)turn on your computer

so you should not have to pau fopr pink according to our generoud friend GEORGE S!

Nathan said:
Well, I started my cycle today and it felt fan-fucking-tastic.

mee too, i just shot up with test prop and will be taking sust and some deca in a few days.......im so happy!!!!!!

im so tired paying for pink!!!!thanks Goerge Spelwin!!!!

You probably just made George cry. I'm at work but I see no harm in whipping it out here. The 5 other people in the room might not mind but there's only one way to find out.

Nathan said:
You probably just made George cry. I'm at work but I see no harm in whipping it out here. The 5 other people in the room might not mind but there's only one way to find out.

And I thought I was the only one that did that at work.

nathan

that sounds familliar, i worked at a bike shop when in highschool and it was friday afternoon and i was suposed to be at this chicks house whom i knew i could bang but i had to go to work. well i did whip it out in the shop area and spanked it real quick. no one was in the store and it was cool but i just kept thinking that if my boss or a sales rep from the bike mfg walked in ide be screwed.

i just ketp looking at this poster of a chick in a poster on the wall.

theres only one way to findo out!!!!!!be a man, just dont pay for pink.

hey remember that post you replyed to a while back about "you know your hard core when....." and you ragged on all those downsyndrome kids. that was fugged up bur halairous as hell! lets bump that one up again..............

Hey Rperry download "popup stopper" and find the crack for it on www.cracks.am That will sovle it. (Or even give Kazaa a try.) Nathan if you're still board try finding the melting point of that EQ your hitting.

Re: nathan

rperry said:
that sounds familliar, i worked at a bike shop when in highschool and it was friday afternoon and i was suposed to be at this chicks house whom i knew i could bang but i had to go to work. well i did whip it out in the shop area and spanked it real quick. no one was in the store and it was cool but i just kept thinking that if my boss or a sales rep from the bike mfg walked in ide be screwed.

i just ketp looking at this poster of a chick in a poster on the wall.

theres only one way to findo out!!!!!!be a man, just dont pay for pink.

hey remember that post you replyed to a while back about "you know your hard core when....." and you ragged on all those downsyndrome kids. that was fugged up bur halairous as hell! lets bump that one up again..............

Yeah, I remember that but I probably shouldn't have done it. It's just when I think of retarded people they are always wearing white hockey helmets in my mind and running around but keeping their arms stiff as boards.
Man, I remember this one time when I was little and was on a house-league basketball team. We were all like 12 or something but the coach put his son who was 18 or something on the team since he had Down Syndrome. I remember one play-off game where for some reason he got the ball and ran down to the wrong end and started shooting at our net. He kept missing and traveled and shit so it didn't count but he wouldn't give up until he scored. He finally got it in and threw both arms up in the air and screamed. I was on the floor laughing so fucking hard that everyone was looking at me like I was some 12 year old monster. It did him no harm or anything since he really had no idea what I was laughing about. I didn't play much after that though since I'm pretty sure the coach no longer liked me. Ah well. Good times.

Re: Re: nathan

Nathan said:

Yeah, I remember that but I probably shouldn't have done it. It's just when I think of retarded people they are always wearing white hockey helmets in my mind and running around but keeping their arms stiff as boards.
Man, I remember this one time when I was little and was on a house-league basketball team. We were all like 12 or something but the coach put his son who was 18 or something on the team since he had Down Syndrome. I remember one play-off game where for some reason he got the ball and ran down to the wrong end and started shooting at our net. He kept missing and traveled and shit so it didn't count but he wouldn't give up until he scored. He finally got it in and threw both arms up in the air and screamed. I was on the floor laughing so fucking hard that everyone was looking at me like I was some 12 year old monster. It did him no harm or anything since he really had no idea what I was laughing about. I didn't play much after that though since I'm pretty sure the coach no longer liked me. Ah well. Good times.

ROFLMAO, shit, thats what im talking bout( wiping tears from my eyes) why do you have so much contact with rearted kids????

GYMTIME:i want a gym story also

Top Bottom