Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain losing size on gear

Rawb28

My sholder kills at the top at connecting point to my trap.. I can't do front raises any chest workout kills it idk what to do

Sounds like a strain or tendonitis.
you have a choice go off gear or stay away from things that aggravate it. So train back and legs for a week or two and dont train shoulders or chest. a couple weeks will not make that big of a difference and helps bring up some other parts.

I had this same problem a couple months ago, and ran some Ostarine. I had already planned to run the Ostarine and had also heard of the tissue healing abilities of it. I can honestly say at 25mg a day within about 4-6 weeks my shoulder was pain free and any and all damage was gone. Just an option you might consider

Getting off that was a good idea. Stay away from shoulders and chest for a week like capt. said and slowly start back it a week. Also if it is still hurting you grab you a lil deca it works wonders in the joint department.

Top Bottom