Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder messed up from arm wrestling

Bradock

Highlander
I was arm wrestling a few days after new years at a party, I worked out the next day and the first set of bench my shoulder was hurting where it meets the bicep. It has been 5 weeks since I last tried to lift and there is still pain and occasional popping in my right shoulder. Every 2 weeks or so I do a couple sets of pullups 15-20 per set and I did that yesterday no pain today but if I swing hard as if I were going to punch somone it hurts. I was wondering if somone could tell me what this may be, if I tore or pulled a tendon would I have been able to do 20 pullups, is it the rotator cuff? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

B12 site injection 18g needle
1000mg ginseng/day
100mg clomid/day
4 weeks and you'll be g2g

Meanwhile don't lay off the weights. Lift as heavy as possible. Especially pressing movements

1000mg ginseng/day
100mg clomid/day

Meanwhile don't lay off the weights. Lift as heavy as possible. Especially pressing movements
Sounds good, i've got clomid and im sure I ca get some ginseng, as far as the b12 is there a reason it needs to be injected instead of taking it in oral form? thanks.

1000mg ginseng/day
100mg clomid/day

^make sure the ginseng is vegan and organic, otherwise i'd add in some decca and gh to play it safe.
duct tape your shoulder, and quit crying, you should be maxing out at least 5 days a week

Sounds good, i've got clomid and im sure I ca get some ginseng, as far as the b12 is there a reason it needs to be injected instead of taking it in oral form? thanks.

yes, and the needle needs to be as big as possible to purge any extra air from the injured tissue. stick an empty syringe into the injury site to purge it first

Top Bottom