Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder mass problems

post up routines....

I do one shoulder exclusive exercise: Military press. I do dips, bench and push ups as well.. thats it.. very happy w/ my shoulders.. its either genetic or the routine.. only one way for YOU to find out...

The intensification routine is made up of 6 - 8 sets by 3 - 4 reps each having 3 different exercises for the shoulder and hitting each head, whilst the accumulation phase is made up of 3 - 4 sets ranging in 8 - 12 reps for 3 exercises and again hitting all the 3 heads.

I was thinking about planning a 5 week workout without any rep range, just sets and exercises and use the lactic acid burn as a sensor for the ideal rep range. What do you think?

Thanks

for shoulder mass i love just military presses and dips.. i go heavy and superset at times.

when i was much younger i did all sorts of high volume stuff and i was a toothpick..

again it can be genetic or just what works for me but i think its worth trying.

for shoulder mass i love just military presses and dips.. i go heavy and superset at times.

when i was much younger i did all sorts of high volume stuff and i was a toothpick..

again it can be genetic or just what works for me but i think its worth trying.

Thanks for the info, I do dumbell shoulder press instead of military press, cause our instructor used to tell us that the military press can induce injury. I will do a period with military press and see how it goes. Dips are always included in my chest routine so I already do those.

Thanks again

NP i truly think the way to succeed in this sport is to try a whole mess of different things for each bodypart and see what works best.. also to have a few ways to attack each muscle so when you stall you can switch up to a different method and blast past the sticking point.

You just need to be able to log all of this so you can really know what works for you and what doesnt.

Top Bottom