Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder mass problems

no matter how mant mgs of test or any anabolic I take I still cant get the size and caps I want on them. My tris are huge and I would like mor emeat on the caps of my shoulders. I do presses raises shrugs all of that and vary it up, just no size comes.

Please give me some help and suggestions.

Background. been lifting over 15 yrs and 210lb at around 12% off season. They arent terrible, but I want bowling balls.

Thanks

no matter how mant mgs of test or any anabolic I take I still cant get the size and caps I want on them. My tris are huge and I would like mor emeat on the caps of my shoulders. I do presses raises shrugs all of that and vary it up, just no size comes.

Background. been lifting over 15 yrs and 210lb at around 12% off season. They arent terrible, but I want bowling balls.

Thanks
Honestly ................ Nelson Montana's book has some excellent Ideas for Delts.

If you already do not, delts have three heads (front,side,rear). Sometimes people forget to work there side and rear delt because they are interested in that buldging front delt, so they do exercises that just concentrate on front delts. Which might lead to overtraining the front delt. Therefore, breaking down muscle tissue in that area. I do not know your routine, but I hope this helped...

i work all 3 heads and do heavy low rep training with high rep training(alternating weeks). Ive tried to shoot my test in there to get it a little help, knowing that it wont do anything, but hell i will try anything or any trick.

Wait, i will try anything but I WILL NOT USE SYNTHOL!! I think that synthol use should be used not at all or if you are about to step on stage at the OLYMPIA to help with a lagging rear dealt or another small muscle. Other than that I believe the use of that is way to extreme for most anyone else using it or thinking about using it.

BTW, Brownbrown, what does his book speak of?
Honestly its a pretty fucking good book. Here's a sample (Hope I'm not breaking any rules) Excerpt : If you train shoulders the day after training chest or back, chances are that the shoulders may not be completely recuperated. If you wait too long, you'll have to hold off for a whilebefore you hit either chest or back again which can throw off your whole schedule. Compounding the problem is the fact that many bodybuilders will train the shoulders using similar movements to those used while exercising the chest and back. Performing seated dumbell presses the day after doing incline bench presses is hammering many of the same muscles, most notably the front delts, which absorb the majority of stress in both movements. The problem here is twofold. One--the muscles in question become overtaxed which will inhibit growth. Two--this over-exertion disallows the proper stimulation for the areas of the delts that need to be stressed -- mainly, the lateralhead.

excerpt 2 : So how do we properly stimulate deltoid growth while simultaneously avoiding overtraining? The answer may be in not doing much at all. Much movement that is. The deltoids are, for the most part, a small muscle group, made up primarily of slow twitch, red muscle fibers. That means that their growth will be limited in terms of overall size. When it comes to building bulging, round delts with deep separation, this muscle group responds extremely well to partial movements and
static holds. And the emphasis should be towards targeting the lateral head and bringing out the
detail.

Few more paragraphs then then he gets into specific workouts.
Like I said it's a pretty good book. (I'm NOT associated with him business wise or personally/ just see him/ his posts on the forums).
Maybe If you PM him, he can hook you up. He seems pretty chill on the forums.

A lot is indeed genetics, and I never had big delts until I started really ripping them up with lateral db raises, and basically keeping them sore all the time. I'm really happy with my shoulders now. I started with 3 sets x 10-12 reps; side, raises, and front raises, and rear raises. (9 sets total). I kept the weight at exactly as much as I could do and fail on the 7th or 8th rep of the last set. My delts got in pretty good form within 6 months, and now I can clearly see the front & rear heads, and ripples on the front head when I do the front raises. I also later found I could do better by sitting backwards on the pec deck and working the rear delts that way, and it also hits the lats.

Charles

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem. I cycle my workouts 5 weeks intensification and 5 weeks accumulation but still my mass in the shoulder area is poor. It is surely related to genetics and frame structure, and I think no matter how hard we will hit them they will always remain lagging. We can only reduce the amount of lagging.

So Nelson has a specific book about shoulder improvements?

Thanks

post up routines....

I do one shoulder exclusive exercise: Military press. I do dips, bench and push ups as well.. thats it.. very happy w/ my shoulders.. its either genetic or the routine.. only one way for YOU to find out...

So Nelson has a specific book about shoulder improvements?

Thanks
No, he has a book on working out, supplements and supplement companies, diet ect.
He has workout idea sections on ALL muscle groups.

Droid Bionic EF app

Top Bottom