Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder and neck pain on test/tren after bad injection

cmjp1

What's up everyone.

First a few stats

4th cycle

2nd with tren

200mg test prop 100mg tren ace EOD

Started middle of March

Two days ago while injecting into my quad I hit a vein and got ur typical tren cough. Chest tightened up, couldn't catch breath, coughing, neck and back muscles tightened up. It was over in 5 mins.

Yesterday my chest felt a little weird from the excessive coughing but nothing serious. Hit the gym and did back.

Today I woke up feeling like complete shit. Head hurts , shoulder/rear right dealt was in pain at first but now both my shoulders/traps are when moving or sitting still. The back of my neck is extremely tight and hurts to move my head left and right. No appetite.

Could this be a side effect of when I hit the vein ? Fina flu? Nothing like this has every happened before then again I also never had a bad tren injection before this.Should I tough it out and see if it resides ?

Thanks

Last edited:
It sounds to me like you threw out a vertebrae during the coughing fit. I would see a chiropractor. If you upper curvical vertebrae discs are out of line, it will cause headaches and severe shoulder/neck pain as your nerves rough them into your brain.

It sounds to me like you threw out a vertebrae during the coughing fit. I would see a chiropractor. If you upper curvical vertebrae discs are out of line, it will cause headaches and severe shoulder/neck pain as your nerves rough them into your brain.

Thanks for the feedback muskate. Due to the severe neck pain I made an appt today and will be going tomorrow morning so hopefully that helps.

I pinned a ml of sus and a ml of tren the other day in my delt first bad injection I've had went through a vein and my shoulder starting spazzing out flexing and shit so pulled her out and went in my other delt... Not really irrelevant but anyway

The tren was mixed with 200mg test P during that injection. Still got the cough.

you must have really hit a vein directly

the quads are notorious for having a lot of veins and you also very likely pinned too low on the leg

diluting the tren with another compound will greatly reduce chances of cough but its also important to avoid veins

It's possible. I don't think I was to low on my quad tho and I always aspirate. Although when I was injecting I looked away for a min and when I looked back the pin was pulled out a little and gear was leaking out so I pushed it back in. Paid for it shortly after.

^^^ aspirating does not prevent tren cough or any other problems. I never aspirate. the CDC, ACIP, DHS, AAFP, DOH, and the WHO say aspirating is pointless.

in fact I would argue aspirating does more harm then good. cause you are moving the needle around more then you need to. I'm sure someone will chime in and say "but steve that is risky! you might inject into a vein!!" well I say to them that you can still inject into a vein or nick a vein whether you aspirate. aspirating does not prevent you from injecting into a vein, that is common sense if you think about it logically. and if you aspirate and see no blood, it doesn't mean you won't still have blood on that needle when you pull out.

in any event when injecting tren go for areas like the delts, pecs, or glutes.. places where there is a low chance of hitting veins

Top Bottom