Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Should I believe her?

Bobber

Well-known member
It was our third night in a row to hang out and I still haven't hit it. She says she is different than a lot of the girls in this town and that she has had the same boyfriend the whole time she has been here so she has not fucked ANYONE else! I don't know why but I kinda believe it.
 
Bobber said:
It was our third night in a row to hang out and I still haven't hit it. She says she is different than a lot of the girls in this town and that she has had the same boyfriend the whole time she has been here so she has not fucked ANYONE else! I don't know why but I kinda believe it.
haha--olli.gif


Oh..... you were serious..........?

NO.
 
Why do you expect her to screw you on the third date? You have no right to complain about her being a slut because that is what you are.
 
Until some of other guy comes up to you w/ pics - Yes, you should believe her. And if you really like her, you will wait.
 
nycgirl said:
Until some of other guy comes up to you w/ pics - Yes, you should believe her. And if you really like her, you will wait.
^ Don't listen to nycgirl, Bobber .... The members of the Sisterhood Of The Vagina stick together on shit like this :evil:
 
PussyWhipped said:
^ Don't listen to her Bobber .... The members of the Sisterhood Of The Vagina stick together on shit like this :evil:

LMAO!! They asked me to turn in my membership a few weeks back.

She said she has only been with him, that's it. WTF, why do women have to provide their entire sexual history and references. 3rd date is too soon for her. How hard is it too wait a few more dates, util she is ready?
 
Last edited:
You could always do a bit of investigative work if you doubt her like for example ask her friends some questions without being too obvious.

I don't see why she should sleep with you on your third day anyway. Even after two weeks of dating her she does not have to jump in bed with you.
 
nycgirl said:
LMAO!! They asked me to turn in my membership a few weeks back.

She said she has only been with him, that's it. WTF, why do women have to provide their entire sexual history and references. 3rd date is too soon for her. How hard is it too wait a few more dates, util she is ready?
lol.........any how yes nycgirl i agree....3rd date is all too soon to for the history of partners to come out...she says she has only been with one partner and she doesnt seem like she is lying...think if she was a ho wouldnt she have done some thing with u????? and 3rd date and you are waiting for her to have sex with you....is this what i have to look forward to my daughter going on a date and the guy immediatly wanting sex??? 3 dates is not that long of a wait...if you are really into her just wait for her untill she is ready for you...
 
Last edited:
I don't plan on having sex again until I'm married. And that may be never. And that's okay with me, either way.
 
biteme said:
I don't plan on having sex again until I'm married. And that may be never. And that's okay with me, either way.

Wow, strict guidelines there. Is it because you are very religious?
 
biteme said:
I don't plan on having sex again until I'm married. And that may be never. And that's okay with me, either way.
thats a hard thing to do........hopefully it works for you!
 
YASMINA said:
Wow, strict guidelines there. Is it because you are very religious?

That is the main reason, yes. If I ever get married again, the marriage will be blessed and it will last a lifetime. I have learned much being alive 40 years.
 
angel_girl said:
thats a hard thing to do........hopefully it works for you!

Thanks. It's not hard anymore. Once your eyes have been opened and you see the truth.
 
biteme said:
Thanks. It's not hard anymore. Once your eyes have been opened and you see the truth.
before i married hubby it was bit of a challenge and my eyes were open!!!!
 
biteme said:
That is the main reason, yes. If I ever get married again, the marriage will be blessed and it will last a lifetime. I have learned much being alive 40 years.


I hope you find the right person to become your partner for life because you seem like you could give a lot of love and you certaily need the same in return.

Have you any prospective interests?
 
YASMINA said:
I hope you find the right person to become your partner for life because you seem like you could give a lot of love and you certaily need the same in return.

Have you any prospective interests?

God will provide if it's meant to be. I have talked to many who have waited and they are truly blessed. If you don't ask people, you can only assume. :)
 
angel_girl said:
before i married hubby it was bit of a challenge and my eyes were open!!!!

I understand. We are all weak in the flesh. THe woman who is willing to wait, it will be worth her wait.
 
why does it matter anyway? you two will do your thing when she's comfy with it (since, as biteme said, youre a ho and are ready to bang already)

the whole "im different to other girls" is her throwing up a buffer to counter the pressure youre putting on, imo.
 
You really should believe her if she tells you this. I think people should earn trust but has she given you any reason not to trust her?? Probably not. Wait it out, she could be mrs bobber some day
and if im right, dedicate your marriage to me thanks
 
I agree I can be a slut at times but I can also wait. I just haven't come along a girl that hasn't tried to fuck me right off the bat in a long time. I haven't even attempted to do anything like that with her and she is the one that brought up sexual history so it's not like I was proding into her personal life. She is a pretty cool chick but I think she might be too religous for me seeings how I am agnostic and she is a Catholic.

We are going to meet up with my professor and go to the Texas Land Commisioners house for an early dinner and drinks for some pulitzer award winning author that is in town. I don't think I will be spending everyday with her after this.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I actually like girls that wait a while.

me too...my last 2 gf's i waited for a few months.
I'll tag a hooker on the first date, but I'll wait months for the classy ones..

It is quite laughable to wonder about sex after the 3rd date
 
I forgot to mention I have NEVER waited more than 7 days in my life, especially when every free moment is spent with one another, except for my first gf and we were both virgins. That took 6 months.

Sexual compatability is huge in my books and if I were to wait around for a long period of time only to be disappointed I would be pissed.
 
If you think there is a chance that the relationship could work out. You have to trust her. If you don't you will not be able to reap the benefits of a true trusting relationship.
* I don't always take my own advice. When I don't it blows up in my face.
 
nycgirl said:
LMAO!! They asked me to turn in my membership a few weeks back.

She said she has only been with him, that's it. WTF, why do women have to provide their entire sexual history and references. 3rd date is too soon for her. How hard is it too wait a few more dates, util she is ready?
cause girls lie all the time about everything, and then totally flip out if a guy leaves the toilet seat up
 
biteme said:
I don't plan on having sex again until I'm married. And that may be never. And that's okay with me, either way.
even with ur hand?


at ur age i agree that one night stands and all that are pretty silly, but reguardless of a mariage certificate if u feel intimately close with somoene why not
 
biteme said:
God will provide if it's meant to be. I have talked to many who have waited and they are truly blessed. If you don't ask people, you can only assume. :)
imo chastity for the sake of chastity is unnatural, and can cause some serious mental problems


ex: preists and little boys
 
Bobber said:
She is a pretty cool chick but I think she might be too religous for me seeings how I am agnostic and she is a Catholic.
Dude wtf, some catholics are the worst sluts around...

Maybe it is cause you hang out with her 3 days in a row... WTF are you that hard up? (j/k) seriously though. cool the jets needy guy.
 
Top Bottom