Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Cycle - Primo and Masteron

wadboram

I ran before a short cycle of primo (2 weeks) of 300mg/wk and it made a reasonable 2 lbs gain. I'm fan of Bill Roberts's short cycles.

I'm 92 KG -174cm - 16-17% body fat - training for about 5 years.

I'm thinking of running another 2 weeks cycle with the objective of adding clean lean mass:

Week 1 : 400mg Primo & 200mg Masteron
Week 2 : 400mg Primo & 200mg Masteron

I'm thinking of adding a testosterone shot per each week.. Any suggestions? and should I increase my diet?

uh oh. Be prepared for the onslaught of people who will tell you Primo doesn't work unless you do it for at least 12 weeks. lol

Nevertheless , 2 weeks is simply too short. As for Bill Roberts, he stole that whole short cycle idea from me. Yes, I wrote about it in 1997 in an article for T nation called STEROIDS FOR HEALTH where I recomened 3 week cycles with a one week taper. He just made it a week shorter and suggested going back on sooner , which would be a very bad idea. Roberts is a bit of a tool.

Now I think 6 weeks might be more productive. Longer than that produces less gains and a harder recovery. But 2 weeks would be pretty much a waste of time, money and receptor site acceptance, beyond the fact that the Mast will give some temporary polish.

Last edited:
Originally I was going to run 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off then repeat the cycle again.

Thanks for clarification but could you please elaborate more on how to use the two products in 3 week cycles (mg per week) with a one week taper (what's taper??)

Also, should I use testosterone with them ?

bro got to run it longer then two weeks, 10-12 min. if it were me it would be 16-20 primo is great, mild sides but not as fast acting or strong as test or deca.. 2 weeks is going to be counter productive..

bro got to run it longer then two weeks, 10-12 min. if it were me it would be 16-20 primo is great, mild sides but not as fast acting or strong as test or deca.. 2 weeks is going to be counter productive..

The OP's confusion aside, I must disagree that primo needs to be run at least 12 weeks and I don;t believe ANY cycle should be 20 weeks long if you want to fully recover.

I started my cycle of Primo and test just 6 weeks out from the pic in my avatar. The first one in years so my base was 100% natty. And believe me, those 6 weeks made a difference.

A 2 week cycle is way to short to get the benefit from Primo. It needs to be ran longer plain and simple. If you want a short cycle pick orals or a short/no ester injectible.

A 2 week cycle is too short for anything. Even orals.

Top Bottom