Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short cycle on Wins/Mast - affects the HPTA?

Don't come in here asking for advise if you're not gonna have an open mind or wanna hear anyone elses thoughts but yours... go ahead and do your 3 week cycle both will kick in around week 2 and you have a whole week to make gains and fuck fine bitches but I can assure you anything you gained will be lost with no pct...

Don't come in here asking for advise if you're not gonna have an open mind or wanna hear anyone elses thoughts but yours... go ahead and do your 3 week cycle both will kick in around week 2 and you have a whole week to make gains and fuck fine bitches but I can assure you anything you gained will be lost with no pct...

Didn't I just say that? Didn't I just say that I took in the info regarding PCT and Win/Mast??? What the fuck are you talking about not having an open mind and not wanting to hear anyone elses thoughts? A guy laughs and undermine my knowledge/experience and I'm not allowed to answer that? If anyone didn't want to hear another opinion but his own it sure as hell wasn't me! Why you bring up the 3 week cycle like my last comment was "yeah I'll run and do it right now!!!" I will never know. Kind of said the opposite if you had taken the time to read my post instead of just what you "wish" to see. Djiz. If I could close this damn thread I would......

im curious, why the aversion to test? 90% of EF members will say to take it with every cycle (even at a small HRT dose as a minimum). my question is why not?

im looking into doing shortish cycles down the road (still natty and researching hence all the ???s). i have been leaning towards a 6 week cycle with 250 mg of T per week (~HRT dosage), 25-50 Proviron ED, and stacking with var, primo, or sten (with the goal of 5-8 lbs of lean, dry, keepable mass with minimum negative effects on HPTA and its recovery). so my question above is legit. what are your reasons for doing short cycles but avoiding test?

cheers

im curious, why the aversion to test? 90% of EF members will say to take it with every cycle (even at a small HRT dose as a minimum). my question is why not?

im looking into doing shortish cycles down the road (still natty and researching hence all the ???s). i have been leaning towards a 6 week cycle with 250 mg of T per week (~HRT dosage), 25-50 Proviron ED, and stacking with var, primo, or sten (with the goal of 5-8 lbs of lean, dry, keepable mass with minimum negative effects on HPTA and its recovery). so my question above is legit. what are your reasons for doing short cycles but avoiding test?

cheers

I'd love to do test in this particularly cycle. But my problem is my work. At this time (which is like 6 months from now) I have a fixed schedule where I need to travel 2 weeks here and there. Some times I only have 3 weeks between these 2w work schedules, meaning PCT can be a problem. But it CAN be a problem, I think I will solve it with the help of some more digging and discussion here on EF. Right now I was just playing around with substances that I might take during a cutting cycle that didn't affect the HPTA that much. I though I had come up with a combo that could work (Mast and Win), posted it here, but as you can see it turned out to require PCT after all. But I'm working on it :)

I'm not at all avoiding Test. In fact I am currently on a Sustanon cycle right now and I looove it :)

Yep yep you will need it with winni /mast

I have tryed most and all have shut me down to some extent.

I use to cycle and travel for wks at a time and just jump on a oral bridge not the best idea but it got me through .

Brad.

First, everyone is different. If you can run deca alone and not get deca dick, then awesome. But 90% of us can't. So when we recommend test along with any inj cycle (and some oral cycles) it's because better safe then sorry.

Two, why mast and winny at the same time. Counterproductive and bitch on the tendons/joints. Just do mast.

Also, mast and/or winny are going to dry you out. A little test along the way will help counteract the extreme dryness, AND enhance the fat burning.

If test will shut you down, Mast and winny will too. So you need PCT. In fact, if you can't PCT, then don't cycle until you can guarantee PCT. Why spend all the time cycling if you end up losing it because you are shutdown and go catabolic. Makes no sense.

When you have written a book of the same depth and credibility as L. Rea (CME) and prove HIM wrong that EVERY cycle needs Test, THEN I might consider that as a possible reality. Though first you'd have to explain his results which I think you might have problems doing, nor do I think your background of understanding AAS and the body's reaction to it is on the same level as him. Or same planet if you will.....

So please cut the BS, you do NOT need Test in every cycle. That is ludicrous. Well unless "cycle" means something else then what I believe it does......[/QUOTE]

Firstly you've got a bad attitude fella.

Second of all you say "Well unless "cycle" means something else then what I believe it does."..... - Looking at other threads you have posted one of your cycles was 3 shots of Deca or some shit like that :FRlol:

You seem to be constantly quoting 1 particular book that has all the answers... yet you come here , ask questions and then mouth off with a know-all attitude when some guy gives you advice / his opinion ( good advice by the way ) .

Top Bottom