Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short cycle 6 weeks or 8 weeks?

Badjelo

what is the shortest injectable cycle you can do if I had to choose between 6 weeks and 8 weeks?
my plan is to stack trenbolone acetate, masteron propionate and testosterone propionate
I wanted to use 50mgs of each per day. That would come out to 350mgs total per week
I'm 28 years old, I played football for about 4 years in college and since then I have been doing the gym grind. my main goal doing this is going to be gaining some solid muscle mass. my weight is down quite a bit since my early twenties. I'm currently 175 lb and I am 6 ft 2 in. I think I have room for growth

you can run the cycle 8 weeks and cut tren at 6 weeks.. although, it doesnt sound like you have much experience with anything.. how many cycles have you ran in the past?

what is the shortest injectable cycle you can do if I had to choose between 6 weeks and 8 weeks?
my plan is to stack trenbolone acetate, masteron propionate and testosterone propionate
I wanted to use 50mgs of each per day. That would come out to 350mgs total per week
I'm 28 years old, I played football for about 4 years in college and since then I have been doing the gym grind. my main goal doing this is going to be gaining some solid muscle mass. my weight is down quite a bit since my early twenties. I'm currently 175 lb and I am 6 ft 2 in. I think I have room for growth
If you want a short cycle 8-10 weeks is the minimum, 6 week cycles are a waste of time and money.

Top Bottom