Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shipped to your Home or PO Box

Army Vet said:
PO Box. I recommend checking out the E-books they have here. There is a ton of good info in those books.

IMO these threads are necessary and totally legal. The banner at the top of every page on this form and website says "Steroid Supersite" - this thread is directly related to steroids. Hell, the best steroid book on the market "Legal Muscle" talks about this in detail. Rick Collins isn't in jail because the 1st Amendment permits us to talk about such things. People need to know, and we need to take care of each other because if we don't peoples lives get ruined.

Furthermore, threads like this are an excellent opportunity to market the E-books, which I feel offer a ton of solid information. They also generate income which helps provide for the bills and helps our community.

In sum, use a PO Box and buy an E-book. You'll learn a lot. Also keep asking questions. I did when I first started and if nobody answered me then I would have gotten fucked somewhere along the way.

Also check out Rick Collins site: http://www.legalmusclebooks.com/
Its not this topic that I get sick of. Its the fact that this topic breeds morons!!!
9 out of 10 times some dumb ass has to come in here and talk about how he got this shipped to him from that person. Then you get the meat head saying ya I payed this for shipping from this source. OOOOO ya I had to pay that source this price to get over night shipping.

This topic seems to be the gate way topic for scamers to pop up in the thread,dumb asses to not follow the rest of the rules and having to keep eyes
one the same damn thread all day takes up a lot of time.

So as a member trying to make a valid point to me. I can see your point, and I raise you my point as a mod. Thanks.

Army Vet said:
PO Box. I recommend checking out the E-books they have here. There is a ton of good info in those books.

IMO these threads are necessary and totally legal. The banner at the top of every page on this form and website says "Steroid Supersite" - this thread is directly related to steroids. Hell, the best steroid book on the market "Legal Muscle" talks about this in detail. Rick Collins isn't in jail because the 1st Amendment permits us to talk about such things. People need to know, and we need to take care of each other because if we don't peoples lives get ruined.

Furthermore, threads like this are an excellent opportunity to market the E-books, which I feel offer a ton of solid information. They also generate income which helps provide for the bills and helps our community.

In sum, use a PO Box and buy an E-book. You'll learn a lot. Also keep asking questions. I did when I first started and if nobody answered me then I would have gotten fucked somewhere along the way.

Also check out Rick Collins site: http://www.legalmusclebooks.com/

Yes, but.

no need to poke the dog with a stick.

does it make a difference WHY someone wants to annonymously recieve a pack or privately send money? doesnt affect the quality of the discussion by sticking to the objective without the incriminating details.

makes things safer for the members asking and answering the questions, and makes things safer for the site.

EF isnt a source site, meaning we dont discuss sources, UG labs, etc. All the buying and selling stuff is off-limits, including the mechanics. But since privacy issues can be neccessary for any number of reasons (maybe you dont want your wife to know about the necklace you bought your GF), keeping the discussion generic will allow the thread to survive.

jumpmaster82 said:
I use p.o. Boxes. But they aren't in my name, I gave a junkie 100$ to open it in his name. I would just order it to the house but my wife would freak.

lol wow dude thats a really good idea. there are plenty of homeless crack heads i could get to do that around here.

jumpmaster82 said:
I would just order it to the house but my wife would freak.

awe...come on jump. i thought you were the MAN of the house :D i mean, if she can woop yo ass, jus say so! :D LOLOL

Top Bottom