Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shin pumps from hell.....

into week 2 on my first run with tren. cycle is 700 test E + 380 tren E

cutting and obviously doing plenty of LISS cardio, which is mostly outdoor brisk walking for a bit of fresh air and scenery.

anyway today after about 10 mins of walking i got very intense shin pumps, very painful. i assume this is the tren doing its thing!

i completed my 70 mins of cardio with the pumps, but it was extremely uncomfortable!

is there anything to do to remedy this, and i mean so i can carry on walking and not have to change to a stationary bike or whatever, that is soooo boring and when your doing his much cardio its such a nice thing to be walking around outdoors at least.

btw tren is incredible :biggrin:
get some nike air max - seriously i was doing 40mins am and 40 mins pm and my shins were breaking - got me some nikeys and problem solved (i am not involved with nike but they can send me a cheque if they like lol)

glad u got the problem under control. in highschool while playing football i had shin splints soooooo bad that everyday after practice i would have to ice my shins because i couldnt walk at all. the trainer told me to simply get arch supports. i put some in my shoes anc cleats, problem solved. and when i say i couldnt walk, i could not move

Top Bottom