Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelley beattie.......

redsamurai

Banned
Hey ladies, didn't want to ask this in the other forums because I knew some dude would make some negative comment about female bb'ers........I was wondering if anyone knew how she died? I got the impression from Romano's article about her that she was battling something. Anyway, awesome woman..........perfection.

Which article by John Romano?

We get it a lot later in the UK, so I have only seen the April issue.

Do you mean Shelley Beattie the British IFBB Figure Pro?

redsamurai said:
Hey ladies, didn't want to ask this in the other forums because I knew some dude would make some negative comment about female bb'ers........I was wondering if anyone knew how she died? I got the impression from Romano's article about her that she was battling something. Anyway, awesome woman..........perfection.
She suffered from bipolar disorder and took her own life, so it was probably an OD. The family hasn't released information about her death.

So sad, such a fucking waste.

musclemom said:
She suffered from bipolar disorder and took her own life, so it was probably an OD. The family hasn't released information about her death.

So sad, such a fucking waste.

are you serious?? I find that incredibly hard to beleive. That woman's life reads like an Indiana Jones book..........she did everything. How do you know she was afflicted by that?

redsamurai said:
are you serious?? I find that incredibly hard to beleive. That woman's life reads like an Indiana Jones book..........she did everything. How do you know she was afflicted by that?

doing everything could be attributed to mania.

still, it's a shame

fitness-rubber said:
doing everything could be attributed to mania.

still, it's a shame

After thinking about it, the way Romano described their time together.......I recognized similiar traits that I observed in my ex. I found it disheartening that basically once their marriage started to become "normal".......that they weren't jetsetting across the country.........they basically got tired of each other....wtf? How do you throw away 10 years with a person because all of a sudden it's "just the two of you".........no more fame and flamboyance. Doesn't speak well for either of them.

wow she was hottt. look at the second video her posing at the emrald cup
5'7 @ 145 wow !!!! awsome back and biceps
She was not over done and looked awsome hard to believe she had that muscle shape at age 22

Top Bottom