Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She has a boyfriend.

Not sure I consider what she did cheating. She did it for a good reason...I'm irresistable. Seriously though, she told me she was thinking it may be time to move on so she was playing her cards...And I hapen to be in her hand. It does'nt concern me that she "cheated" with me because she did it for a reason that she informed me of. I knew why she was at my place with me. If stud can't give her what she needs then it's his loss. I got the impression she wants to move on, but she is comfortable in a realtionship and is scared. I get the feeling she wants to give me a try, but we have to slow things down so she can rationally think this major decision through. I would'nt mind giving it a shot with her, but I don't won't to feel like I'm forcing her. She was with me for a reason and that's why I think I should go after this even though she's "unavailible".

I would say back off but only with one exception.

If her boyfriend is some cocksucking asshole by all means steal her away if you can.

If not then he does not deserve this, she should no better and so should you.

Milhouse hit it right...if he's a dick...but how do you know for sure...the correct thing to do is wait until it's over.

If not then your just a fucking dick, with no respect...And shes a cunt whore...A relationship has 2 people in it, at one point she wanted to be with this guy...she probley spent his money and what not...give him his due...

wait until it's over...

Last edited:
What is this fucking shit...if there is truly a good reason for her not to be with him than pursue it, if you really, really like this girl, pursue it, but if she's just a fucktoy, don't mess with her.

Bro I respect your knowledge on AAS but on this matter I disagree. You're the type of guy that makes us good guys look bad. If a girl has a boyfriend then leave her alone. It's all about respect. You'd rethink your motives if the guy she's dating ends up being some badass grappling guy or some mofo that kicks your ass. There's plenty other bitches that are single to go after.

I will also add that she will cheat on you eventually.

Cheers.

I was gonna say what Frackal said.

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you!!! If u get together, and she does, I just don't wanna hear you bitch about it, Ill only say I told you so

Well, you can look at it a few ways.

1) I don't care what you all did together...any emotional involvement with someone else besides your boy/girl friend at that time is considered cheating. The bitch needs to just tell her man that she needs some time to figure things out...then she can mess with you. Damn...fuckin' cheaters piss me the hell off. Once a cheater...most of the time...always a cheater.

2) You could just become good friends with her. Go to her house and study...continue to hang out with her. If she sees things in you that she likes and her current beau doesn't have...well then...you did good. Don't fuck with her until she gets rid of him...that makes you look bad, too.

3) You could just say fuck it and go right for it. Then you would be an asshole for trying to get another guys woman, and she would be a slut for not being honest with her man and leaving him first.

Just my .02

Night Fly said:
Well, you can look at it a few ways.

2) You could just become good friends with her. Go to her house and study...continue to hang out with her. If she sees things in you that she likes and her current beau doesn't have...well then...you did good. Don't fuck with her until she gets rid of him...that makes you look bad, too.

IMO...the best advice...but then again what the hell do I know??!:confused:

Top Bottom