Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaving arms/chest

Jon79

anyone do anything diff to remove hair?

anyone ever tried laser removal?

this fucking shaaving is killing me

i tried some off-brand nair type stuff---felt like i had a sunburn for a week and had a few thousand ingrown hairs when it grew back. nasty stuff

wax

hehateme000 said:
haha steroid section?
yes bc ppl that juice usuall shave chest and arms....

why would u do all that work and leave fuckin hair all over it

its like creating an awesome painting and trowing a sheet over it lol

btw don't sass me boi

Jon79 said:
yes bc ppl that juice usuall shave chest and arms....

why would u do all that work and leave fuckin hair all over it

its like creating an awesome painting and trowing a sheet over it lol

btw don't sass me boi

hahahaha i shave too dawg im jus wonderin why it was here but i understand SON :p

My buddy did laser, cost 10g's and took alot of sessions to do it. I was looking at the same to do mine, but i'll just shave. i tried nair and some stuff used by african americans (can't think of the name off hand) both fucked me up royally.

hehateme000 said:
hahahaha i shave too dawg im jus wonderin why it was here but i understand SON :p
lol im just playin

well in concerns bodybuilding and the most knowlegable on the subject would be fellow juicers. I think all subjects surrounding aas usage would be considered worthy of discussing here... :)

gettin_big said:
My buddy did laser, cost 10g's and took alot of sessions to do it. I was looking at the same to do mine, but i'll just shave. i tried nair and some stuff used by african americans (can't think of the name off hand) both fucked me up royally.

glad it was not just me--i would love to get my face done and never have to shave every damn morning again

Top Bottom