Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq is out of control

thermo

In October,the Shaq SST Expedition,a Ford SUV that Shaquille O'Neal helped design will go on sale.The truck,priced from $50,000,features 22-inch custom wheels,a 580-watt sound system,a TV and DVD player.This marks the first time an athlete's name appeared on an automaker's vehicle.

A) I highly doubt he helped designed anything.
B) If he didnt have an inside post game, he might be the biggest clerk workin midnights in a ghetto 7-11 store.

bro shaq is the fuckin man, out here in LA he is giving away to exterras with dubs and more extras, done on the radio, plus he has a new rap single with dub-c and nate dogg called westside connected, shaq is the muthafuckin man...................and plus he is bringing home another nba final trophy tonight!!!!!!! Shaq rules the world, do you think they call him superman for nothing?

shaq is absolutely skill-less!!! that big ape escaped from a fuckin zoo somewhere and learned that an offensive foul doesnt count in his world... they call the game disgustingly in favor of him, they treat him like mike was treated...

shaq couldnt design a fuckin ball of tinfoil he is so god damn stupid... ever wonder how he got into LSU??? shit, i'm surprised he got into middle school...

doing reading commercials and shit... they must have taken a break from his phonics lessons to film them... i'd be willing to bet they had to do a voice over on him too..

if he died the basketball world would be better off...

madbomber31 said:
shaq is absolutely skill-less!!! that big ape escaped from a fuckin zoo somewhere and learned that an offensive foul doesnt count in his world... they call the game disgustingly in favor of him, they treat him like mike was treated...

shaq couldnt design a fuckin ball of tinfoil he is so god damn stupid... ever wonder how he got into LSU??? shit, i'm surprised he got into middle school...

doing reading commercials and shit... they must have taken a break from his phonics lessons to film them... i'd be willing to bet they had to do a voice over on him too..

if he died the basketball world would be better off...

it doesn't matter how he does it as long as he gets the job done. Maybe we should just create a basketball league where everyone is within a certain size, and rename the NBA to the Basketball Skill League.

Shaq,,fucking rules!!!Just cause he helped shut down your 76ers dont be mad,,Why are you Philly fans always so bitter?:D

Madbomber

Pretty stupid post. You dont know shit about basketball.
Shaq skilless WTF. He is the biggest, quickest, most atheletic, and skillful center in the leage. An if you havent noticed, he has the best footwork of any center in the league. He annilated the defensive player of the year, He outweighs Mutumbo by 100lbs and is a hell of alot quicker. Back to the skills: he has a nice hook, great footwork, great rebounder, great offensive rebounder, the best passing center in the league, and when he wants to, the best shot blocker.

In todays physical NBA, he is the ultimate player.

No one can fuck with Shaq.

I'm not gonna say much on this topic, because i don't feel like typing a novel, but Shaq commits a blatant offensive foul almost everytime he touches the ball. If he doesn't get his way or his bogus calls he starts cryin to the refs, because he can't do anything else about it, because he has no game. All he can do is bully his way to the basket and dunk it, wow that is talent. The game is unbelievably called his way. I don't know if you all saw the game last night, but he took about 3 steps, dribbled, then took a couple more, and they didn't call anything. Its right in front of their faces, the damn NBA is so rigged its humorous.

and by the way, he didnt annihilate mutombo, everyone was very impressed by how well dikembe played him. He was right there punch for punch the entire finals. Hes just not the focal point of the sixers offense like shaq is to the lakers, so i dont know which game you were watching. He has talent yes, but no skill. Hes a lot more polished then he used to be, but hes still just a clumsy bully that is bigger then everyone else. Call the game like it should be called and he fouls out in the second quarter every game, at the latest. Kobe is the best player though in my opinion.

Top Bottom