Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anything save General Motors?

They're the manufacturer that is rumored to be pulling out of NASCAR. Tony Stewart is gonna have to drive a Camry.

Nissans are wonderful! I once had a Maxima that went over 200,000 miles with nothing but routine maintenance. I gave it to my brother who drove it for a couple more years and then traded it. Damn thing is probably still running somewhere.

Hope GM doesn't screw up Nissan if they do merge.

I could solve GM's health care expense problem overnight. Simply institute a single-payer "socialized" health plan for America, and all that corporate responsibility for pensioners' health vanishes.

Well, they really can't come back with Toyota's Camry such a big hit right now. Thank God I work for Toyota, kinda. I work for JCI and I Build the Camry & Camry Solora seat. I make, after top out, 19.25 an hour + .50cent shift premium for 2nd. Toyota, I think the biggest top out there is like 24 or 26 bucks for a floor member. But you typically are a temp for 1year, some even go 6 years as a temp earning 15-16 an hour.

Then I hear GM floor workers making around 32-34 an hour and I about crapped my pants. JCI is a big Toyota supplier and other things, did supply GM but not much so still working A Okay for me. Staying with them until I get all my certifications and papers for Industrial Maintenance/Welder/PLC and what not and stay with them till this factory craps out. From there on out won't be to hard to find a job in a factory area.

Camry just has to sell great for the next 5 years till I get out of school. Well 6, +1 for experience.

My last car was a Camry and the engine blew up the month after I made the last payment. MEH!

Actually, first time I heard something about a Camry being crappy. Everyone I talk to has bought them from back in the 90's and still driving them with no problems at all out of the car.

I'da been pissed if that happened.

Razorguns said:
great. so gm can make nissan cars suck too and blow up after 60k?

thats exactly what im worried about :(

I love my maxima, and I dont want GM to join and have that end up making Nissan cars shittier.

HeatherRae said:
My last car was a Camry and the engine blew up the month after I made the last payment. MEH!

Remember, it helps to change the oil. ;)

Rabid_Goose said:
Well, they really can't come back with Toyota's Camry such a big hit right now. Thank God I work for Toyota, kinda. I work for JCI and I Build the Camry & Camry Solora seat. I make, after top out, 19.25 an hour + .50cent shift premium for 2nd. Toyota, I think the biggest top out there is like 24 or 26 bucks for a floor member. But you typically are a temp for 1year, some even go 6 years as a temp earning 15-16 an hour.

Then I hear GM floor workers making around 32-34 an hour and I about crapped my pants. JCI is a big Toyota supplier and other things, did supply GM but not much so still working A Okay for me. Staying with them until I get all my certifications and papers for Industrial Maintenance/Welder/PLC and what not and stay with them till this factory craps out. From there on out won't be to hard to find a job in a factory area.

Camry just has to sell great for the next 5 years till I get out of school. Well 6, +1 for experience.

GM workers think they're like long shoremen. Hillarious.

Can't wait til dockworkers get outsourced, thou it won't be in my lifetime.

Top Bottom