Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anything save General Motors?

Whatever happens they will survive.

At worst they'll dump their obligations to the unions, all or in part, in some future bankruptcy proceeding. They need as clean slate at some point.

digimon7068 said:
Not the new Camaro. . .fugly. :(

The design has been retooled. They fixed the back....changing the front lights...

chevrolet_camaro_gal.jpg

The Camaro Chevelle SS is ugly as hell

superdave said:
So what. Time for these union parasites to learn that it isnt their birthright to forever hold a job that pays them $100,000 a year for doing jack shit.
My father retired from Ford after many years. Some of the employees are pieces of shit, but I can tell you he worked his ass off and for years and years never called in sick even once.

It's pretty f'n lame that some of you people say to let our factories shut down and put thousands of people out of work. Sheesh, that is so shitty I can hardly even comment.

HeatherRae said:
It's pretty f'n lame that some of you people say to let our factories shut down and put thousands of people out of work. Sheesh, that is so shitty I can hardly even comment.

about as shitty as Ford trying to move jobs to Mexico.

bluepeter said:
Build quality vehicles.

That's it in a nutshell, they need products that people actually want, not transport appliances that people settle for because of buyer incentives.

Phenom78 said:
Whatever happens they will survive.

At worst they'll dump their obligations to the unions, all or in part, in some future bankruptcy proceeding. They need as clean slate at some point.

dullboy says just follow the airline model as a way to break the unions.

gotmilk said:
The design has been retooled. They fixed the back....changing the front lights...

chevrolet_camaro_gal.jpg

The Camaro Chevelle SS is ugly as hell

They should have gone totally retro. . .like Ford did with the Mustang. . .that would have been bad-ass. Instead, they tried to be a trend-setter. . .didn't work. . .stupid move. . .damn shame. :(

Top Bottom