Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ShamWow guy arrested, punches a prostitute to get his tongue back.

This whole story is so ridiculous... I mean, WTF was the prostitute hoping to achieve? And this poor sorry bastard... once a star is now just a *common celebrity* who got caught up in some fucked up bullshit. LOL

This whole story is so ridiculous... I mean, WTF was the prostitute hoping to achieve? And this poor sorry bastard... once a star is now just a *common celebrity* who got caught up in some fucked up bullshit. LOL

My only guess is she was thinking straight up sex and he was thinking cramming his tongue down her throat. That may have pissed her off, or maybe she was just that drunk. Who knows.

My only guess is she was thinking straight up sex and he was thinking cramming his tongue down her throat. That may have pissed her off, or maybe she was just that drunk. Who knows.

Three sides to every story, but in cases like this there is the added dimension of a fourth, or 100th depending on which tabloid puts what spin on it. :whatever: ... and what filter any reader is using at any given moment in time.

Top Bottom