Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexually aggressive women

Gambino said:
These chics are dangerous...sure, great to fuck. These types are for tagging only, not relationship material...

yeah, that's all the psycho ones are good for.

wait a second....aren't all women psycho? :D

1.depends on how they look, if she is drop dead gorgeous, I will sacrafice my morals
2.usually means they do this often, which means they are probably dirty
3.it is a lot more enjoyable to have the thrill of the hunt, foreplay never hurt anyone
4. ABOVE all if my beer goggles are thick, I will probably fall prey to the aggressive female

I love it in a way... used to date a girl that after our first sexual encouter was out of the way, it was kinda like opening pandora's box. I have never been with another woman that aggresive and wanting to frollick around anywhere anytime. She wasn't a nympho, she just liked to get it on any chance she could.... oh wait
Nose Nuggets!!

Whiskey

if its in the heat of the moment, when a woman takes control its extremely sexy.. but i mean if im just chillin on whatever and she grabs me and whips me on the bed, i might be like wtF?

being aggressive with the right person is good....im not aggressive with just anyone....i cant walk up to a guy in a bar and say hi lets fuck..I dont have balls like that:)

SoKlueles said:
being aggressive with the right person is good....im not aggressive with just anyone....i cant walk up to a guy in a bar and say hi lets fuck..I dont have balls like that:)
Glad you dont have balls.

Top Bottom