Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

redsamurai said:
this thread has officially made my day today.....way funny shit!!

t-matt.....I don't mind doggy, I just don't like to finish there. Why all the mirrors bro?...does someone have a complex??.... ;)

short one....good god you're a cute little hard body....and I'm not usually a fan of shorter girls, like mine 5'10 and up and over 160-170. Like I said....I like to fold em in half.....and at 280, she's got to be big!! :p ;)

Yeah, actually I feel ya on that bro.. Doggy isn't the best place to finish.. I like finishing standing up with her laying down on her back her legs straight up in the air, then just busting it on a nice sexy stomach... As I'm cumming I just love to rub and lick on her legs..

A complex? haha.. Naw, I just like to look at the mirrors so that when I'm not getting some ass and I need to bust a nut I have some good mental pictures of her her entire body and scenes of me laying the pipe.. I guess you could call it a fetish of mine..

5'10 160, DAMN.. that's some woman right there boiiiii.. a lotta ass.. I love to :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: that shit up..

T-Matt

personally sex with "juiced" chicks is awesome IMO...so long as they are still fem. their bodies are beautiful and feel great, they stimulate easily and libido is off the chart...i dig it.

T-Matt said:
Yeah, actually I feel ya on that bro.. Doggy isn't the best place to finish.. I like finishing standing up with her laying down on her back her legs straight up in the air, then just busting it on a nice sexy stomach... As I'm cumming I just love to rub and lick on her legs..

A complex? haha.. Naw, I just like to look at the mirrors so that when I'm not getting some ass and I need to bust a nut I have some good mental pictures of her her entire body and scenes of me laying the pipe.. I guess you could call it a fetish of mine..

5'10 160, DAMN.. that's some woman right there boiiiii.. a lotta ass.. I love to :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: that shit up..

T-Matt

now we're on the same page.....I love to fuck with the girls legs and feet too when I got em in that position. Ever done doggie on stairs?? You can kill it without having to do 200 or so plyo squats. You like big girls too?? You'd love my ex....former Ms. Ohio competitor, placed in the top 5 I beleive....now an aerobics instructor......ALL WOMAN!!

redsamurai said:
now we're on the same page.....I love to fuck with the girls legs and feet too when I got em in that position. Ever done doggie on stairs?? You can kill it without having to do 200 or so plyo squats. You like big girls too?? You'd love my ex....former Ms. Ohio competitor, placed in the top 5 I beleive....now an aerobics instructor......ALL WOMAN!!

Damn!! for a second there I forgot what a pain in the ass cunt she was!! ;)

redsamurai said:
Damn!! for a second there I forgot what a pain in the ass cunt she was!! ;)

Some good sex kinda makes you forget shit like that.. :biggrin:

T-Matt

well....actually she was kind of prudish.....I had to fight for everything......than of course it would feel good and she would thank me......but than next time I'd have to fight for it all over again and..........ARRRGGGGHHHHH, I need to stop now, I"m getting a migraine

redsamurai said:
well....actually she was kind of prudish.....I had to fight for everything......than of course it would feel good and she would thank me......but than next time I'd have to fight for it all over again and..........ARRRGGGGHHHHH, I need to stop now, I"m getting a migraine

:FRlol: I know what you mean.. It's almost like getting that old lawn mower to start up.. Takes you 2 fucking hours to get that bitch started but once you DO get it started the bitch won't turn off..

That's fucking sad, you should have just slipped some cheque drops in her Kool aid or something.. ;)

T-Matt

Top Bottom