Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

T-Matt said:
*nudging Wulfgar* Eh man.. that ain't one of those 'nice girl next door' kind of girls.. that right there is one of those slam-your-ass-down-on-the-bed-and-take-control- kinda girls..

I definitely likey.. :)

T-Matt
She already promised to let me give her some hard anal @ the Olympia in Vegas bro. :p

Wulfgar said:
She already promised to let me give her some hard anal @ the Olympia in Vegas bro. :p

Hell yeah if the playground is closed the dumpster is always open.. :artist:

You can tell that that's how she really wants it.. Eat this shit up son.. :chomp:

T-Matt

this thread has officially made my day today.....way funny shit!!

t-matt.....I don't mind doggy, I just don't like to finish there. Why all the mirrors bro?...does someone have a complex??.... ;)

short one....good god you're a cute little hard body....and I'm not usually a fan of shorter girls, like mine 5'10 and up and over 160-170. Like I said....I like to fold em in half.....and at 280, she's got to be big!! :p ;)

I originally read this article in a free mag I got at the gym called 'Natural Muscle' and its whole philosophy is vehemently against AAS, so it isn't surprising to see the over-the-top descriptions.

Top Bottom