Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex and professional bodybuilders' libido

MightyMouse69 said:
Let's see - ummmm Zane era (190ish) - Ronnie era (get the fark outta here already)

Genetics and Work ethic is on the left, Genetics, Worth ethic and tons of help is on the right
plan0401.jpg

Exactly. The old school BBers were kings of hard work and genetics but they weren't 300lbs with 0% bf.

I only said 0% bf because I remember reading that Ronnie would be around 3% bf at contest and has been down almost to 0% at contest before. I think I read it somewhere here on the forums. Either way I think the point of the post still stands.

Well Dorian had one of the best physiques of the old school but he didnt know fuck about using Hcg & at those doses on a 3 week PCT would be horendous.

if that really is one of dorians later year cycles I think everyone that looked to dorian as a genetic powerhouse would have to admit it was more drug use then genetics

I always assumed dorian had some of the best genetics in the world
with moderate steroid use

Now I could only assume it was the massive amounts of roids combined with moderate genetics .

if that cycle above was true

chazk said:
I always assumed dorian had some of the best genetics in the world
with moderate steroid use

Now I could only assume it was the massive amounts of steroids combined with moderate genetics .

Are you kidding man? Did you ever see his skin up close back then?

<strong>People have long wondered if sex will have a negative impact on their sports, exercise, bodybuilding, and muscle mass building progress. Fortunately, you won’t have to wonder any longer since we have the latest research on the subject right here...

Sex & Sports, Exercise, Bodybuilding, Muscle Mass and Performance: Does having sex destroy sports performance?

Top Bottom