Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex and professional bodybuilders' libido

Tatyana wrote: I think that the cycles that pros take are exagerrated.

They are pros because they have exceptional genetics, not because they take massive amounts of drugs.

I couldn't agree more with this statement. I think you are spot on.

I'm sure some pro's do take pretty high doses, but I think a lot of it is pure exagerration as you say.

The point is, unless you actually know what a pro bodybuilder is taking, we can only speculate. Of course, there are gonna be guys who go on the forums and say "Oh, I know what Jay Cutler is taking"..etc. and maybe they do, maybe they don't. But how do we really know for sure unless we know that person on an individual level?
Even so, Jay Cutler could go and tell one of his fans he takes 5g of test a week year round simply as a joke to stir up a bit of controversy amongst the fans...gives them something to talk about which keeps more attention on Jay.
Do you really believe everything a pro bodybuilder says? Do you really believe Jay Cutler got to where he is now by taking Muscletech products as his sponsers would like you to believe so you all go out and buy their products?

Frankly, who cares? If Dorian Yates use to take 8grams of test a week, fine. Doesn't mean you have to do the same thing or are gonna look like him if you go and do the same. Personally (and I'm not trying to discredit you Carth) I think even if DY said that he took 8g of test, he could still be talking sh*t. Do you really believe him just because he said it? Come on...he's human, it is possible he's having a laugh with you.

Lee Priest says he only takes 200-400g Deca per week in the off season. Could be true, I've heard him say that in a radio interview from his own mouth...but who knows for sure? Most guys say that is bullsh*t...yet when a bodybuilder says they take 5g of test a week or whatever, everyone automaticlly seems to be more inclined to believe that than a bodybuilder claiming to use less.

People don't like to accept that genetics, diet and training are actually more crucial than how many drugs they take.

I have seen many cases of guys who take very mild amounts of gear and have amazing physiques and on the other end of the spectrum, I've seen guys who take stupid doses (dangerously high) and their physiques very rarely reflect or justify the amounts they take.

The current trend of Bodybuilding seems to be the bigger you are, the better you are and I think more and more pro bodybuilders or aspiring pro's are going to start to take more and more drastic measures to keep up with that trend.

funkyfresh said:
I couldn't agree more with this statement. I think you are spot on.

I'm sure some pro's do take pretty high doses, but I think a lot of it is pure exagerration as you say.

The point is, unless you actually know what a pro bodybuilder is taking, we can only speculate. Of course, there are gonna be guys who go on the forums and say "Oh, I know what Jay Cutler is taking"..etc. and maybe they do, maybe they don't. But how do we really know for sure unless we know that person on an individual level?
Even so, Jay Cutler could go and tell one of his fans he takes 5g of test a week year round simply as a joke to stir up a bit of controversy amongst the fans...gives them something to talk about which keeps more attention on Jay.
Do you really believe everything a pro bodybuilder says? Do you really believe Jay Cutler got to where he is now by taking Muscletech products as his sponsers would like you to believe so you all go out and buy their products?

Frankly, who cares? If Dorian Yates use to take 8grams of test a week, fine. Doesn't mean you have to do the same thing or are gonna look like him if you go and do the same. Personally (and I'm not trying to discredit you Carth) I think even if DY said that he took 8g of test, he could still be talking sh*t. Do you really believe him just because he said it? Come on...he's human, it is possible he's having a laugh with you.

Lee Priest says he only takes 200-400g Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - per week in the off season. Could be true, I've heard him say that in a radio interview from his own mouth...but who knows for sure? Most guys say that is bullsh*t...yet when a bodybuilder says they take 5g of test a week or whatever, everyone automaticlly seems to be more inclined to believe that than a bodybuilder claiming to use less.

People don't like to accept that genetics, diet and training are actually more crucial than how many drugs they take.

I have seen many cases of guys who take very mild amounts of gear and have amazing physiques and on the other end of the spectrum, I've seen guys who take stupid doses (dangerously high) and their physiques very rarely reflect or justify the amounts they take.

The current trend of Bodybuilding seems to be the bigger you are, the better you are and I think more and more pro bodybuilders or aspiring pro's are going to start to take more and more drastic measures to keep up with that trend.

Well, I met Lee Priests's ex-wife one time in Vitamin Shoppe. She was promoting a whole bunch of supplements. We talked about me, her and HIM. She asked me what I was (at the time). I told her I was taking a gram of Test per week with 50mgs of Dbol and 100mgs of Tren EOD.

She told me that she is currently only on Var and Winstrol. I didn't ask her the dosage. I asked her if it was true that the pros' (like Lee) take massive amounts. She nodded her and said..."OH YEAH!". It was a bit hard to understand her because she had a very, very deep French Canadian accent.

But she began to mention the drugs Lee would take. I remember saying..."OH SHIT!". I then asked her if he would take dosages like the way I"m doing my cycle. She replied..."WAY MORE".

Carth said:
Well, I met Lee Priests's ex-wife one time in Vitamin Shoppe. She was promoting a whole bunch of supplements. We talked about me, her and HIM. She asked me what I was (at the time). I told her I was taking a gram of Test per week with 50mgs of Dbol and 100mgs of Tren EOD.

She told me that she is currently only on Var and Winstrol. I didn't ask her the dosage. I asked her if it was true that the pros' (like Lee) take massive amounts. She nodded her and said..."OH YEAH!". It was a bit hard to understand her because she had a very, very deep French Canadian accent.

But she began to mention the drugs Lee would take. I remember saying..."OH SHIT!". I then asked her if he would take dosages like the way I"m doing my cycle. She replied..."WAY MORE".

I always hear conflicting stuff about him. He has been quoted as to have said he only juices when bulking and takes moderate doses. We will never know.

Ronnie told a friend of mine, this was still some years away from him winning his first O.......he told him he spends 60k plus on "supplements", but guys like dorian were spending close to 100k so that's where he needed to get to compete with them. My friend said he was floored........he couldn't imagine spending that much over 10 years. I think that figure included growth hormone and whatever other stuff these guys take like anti E's and shit to keep you somewhat healthy. But damn, 100k on gear........ :worried:

redsamurai said:
Ronnie told a friend of mine, this was still some years away from him winning his first O.......he told him he spends 60k plus on "supplements", but guys like dorian were spending close to 100k so that's where he needed to get to compete with them. My friend said he was floored........he couldn't imagine spending that much over 10 years. I think that figure included growth hormone and whatever other stuff these guys take like anti E's and shit to keep you somewhat healthy. But damn, 100k on gear........ :worried:

And they are taking REAL Human grade pharmaceutical gear. Not this AG shit! Not no fucking BD this and fucking Axio that.

I really do NOT understand why most you guys even bother with shit that like that to be honest with you. And then go around complaining....I"M not gaining! I'm fat! I'm bloated! I have no libido! blah blah blah.

Gusy...with all due respect. Cut the crap already with this UG and Chinese grade shit! Spend a little more money...get the real thing....get the results your looking for.

Carth said:
Ok guys. Sorry to say...all of you are wrong. I have met Dorian yates a looooooong time ago. And not too long ago...Kevin Levrone. They both told me the truth. These guys take massive amounts of gear. But! They also do train hard!

Dorian told me flat out...."The most Testosterone I have taken was 8grams a week, and that doesn't include the other stuff which I don't want to get into".

Kevin told me that they take a lot of gear. And probably things I have never even heard of or know about. He said that he is on HRT (just like me). Also said to me that everyone that is in this buiness (bodybuilding) either ends up on HRT. Or in a casket. That was it! He extended his hand...we shoke hands. He then said."it was a pleasure meeting you, but I must go now".

that was it!
This discussion comes up all the time and I definitely believe what Carth is saying. I know guys that have taken 2 grams of test a week and they are no where near the size of a top pro. I think people just don't want to believe that some of the guys we idolize are really abusing these substances so badly.

Tatyana said:
I think that the cycles that pros take are exagerrated.

They are pros because they have exceptional genetics, not because they take massive amounts of drugs.

Yes they have exceptional genetics. That makes them freaks when they take massive amounts of drugs !!!

Carth said:
Ok guys. Sorry to say...all of you are wrong. I have met Dorian yates a looooooong time ago. And not too long ago...Kevin Levrone. They both told me the truth. These guys take massive amounts of gear. But! They also do train hard!

Dorian told me flat out...."The most Testosterone I have taken was 8grams a week, and that doesn't include the other stuff which I don't want to get into".

Kevin told me that they take a lot of gear. And probably things I have never even heard of or know about. He said that he is on HRT (just like me). Also said to me that everyone that is in this buiness (bodybuilding) either ends up on HRT. Or in a casket. That was it! He extended his hand...we shoke hands. He then said."it was a pleasure meeting you, but I must go now".

that was it!
Yeah and I asked Geoge W how much coke he snorts and he told me the most I ever snorted was two eight balls in college. And then He said it was a pleasure meeting you, but now I must go.

I bet dorian said " a gram " of test a week
instead of eight gram or test a week.

I rember dorian talking in blood and guts and and a dvd seminar .I could not understand some of what he said his accent is very thick.

So I could see him saying " eehy grams of test mate" and someone thinking they heard him say eight grams of test

Tatyana said:
I think that the cycles that pros take are exagerrated.

LOLOLOLOL

LMFAO....FUNNIEST POST EVA

Top Bottom