Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serum

I had the serum awhile back and it doesnt work well. If I were you I would stick to the powder. Its the cheapest and it work great.

just wanted to give you a heads up on the Alpha Lipoic Acid content on cell-tech, mos

EAS, as much as I despise them, finally figured this out and released synthevol 2 - an ALA free version of their original... they just upped the taurine and d-pinitol

serum?

I'll stick w/ micronized powder. Regardless of what the serum hype machine says, real world feedback seems to give a thumbs down to the serum.

riskybiz007 said:
go to ast-research and see the study on creatine serum. most of it is inactive creatine, the waste product, and very little of it is actually still creatine. You get a similar effect when you leave creatine to mix in your juice too long, it turns to creatinine (a waste product). That's why they tell you to sip the creatine fast. IMO creatine serum is a scam.

I've seen more than one test, GNC took it out of their shelves at one time because of their tests, they came back ( mm USA ) and said the tests were giving wrong data and that they were not going to disclosure how to test it for proprietary reasons (BS) so they put it back on their shelves ( and because people buy the crap ). It is worthless, a lot of niacin, that is all.

Serum is garbage!!!

Creatine is not stable in water for long periods of time. It becomes a waste product. Serum like most other novelty items render worthless in the real world. Keep is simple, stick with power.

asone.......

The dude at the sup store stated the same about the serum tests. The Serum supposeldy does not contain the amount of creatine per serving that it states.

Top Bottom