Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serum

is this creatine serum stuff as good as people are saying, not magazines and shops...but people who have used them....any one advise i use serum when i get back on the 'tine?????

ive been taking it about 2 years ..and i love it .. i get a good pump from it and its more convenient 2 use then the other crap...out where i live it is $50. but i get mine 4 free i know a manager who hooks me up

go to ast-research and see the study on creatine serum. most of it is inactive creatine, the waste product, and very little of it is actually still creatine. You get a similar effect when you leave creatine to mix in your juice too long, it turns to creatinine (a waste product). That's why they tell you to sip the creatine fast. IMO creatine serum is a scam.

Either AST is lying and faking data... or... you think they are. I personally believe the experiment because long before they did this experiment, most people already knew what happened to creatine in liquid. If you want creatine go with powder, and to me the best kind is Creapure.

Stick with Powder

Micronized Creatine from Met-RX. The Serum gave me bad Stomach Cramps. Not to say that it will happen to you, but I see better gains with the Powder. Plus if you look at the bottle, well the one I purchased ATP something, it only has 2.5g vs. 5g - 10g found in powders.

Stick with the powder dude. Ive tried a couple different liquid serums and dont get the same results i would from the powder. Convienent? yes....but not worth it

Top Bottom