Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sermorelin acetate...K to all

Since GRF means growth hormone releasing factor,is Sermorelin close to the same molecule as that which is produced by the brain to stimulates pituitary gland production and secretion of HGH .NO!!!

it is a growth hormone secretagogue, which means that it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce and secrete HGH. Sermorelin is a small peptide containing only 29 amino acids whereas HGH is a much larger molecule containing 191 amino acids.

it's use is not fully documentated

right now the only method for effectively administering Sermorelin is by subcutaneous injection. However, because the molecule is much smaller than HGH, it may be possible to successfully administer it through the nasal mucousa using a spray formulation.
Although the molecules work at different sites in the body (HGH at the liver and Sermorelin at the pituitary), the amount of material needed to be effective in raising serum IGF-1 are approximately the same. HGH is generally prescribed in daily doses of one or two international units , while Sermorelin is prescribed in micrograms. However, one IU is equal to 333 micrograms so the weight of effective dosages is approximately between 300 and 600 micrograms per day. The recommended dosages for Sermorelin are between 200 to 500 micrograms per day; a range which is comparable to that for HGH.

RADAR

I am super interested in sermorelin. I would love to give it a try but I have no idea how to get it. Hard to get.

Last edited:
Sermorelin and any other GH segretogoges are a waste of time and money. Sermorelin could also make you fat because it releases ghrelin which will gives you an uncontrollable appetite for a couple of hours after injection and possible gut "emtying". When you take sermorelin you will not only release GH but other hormones that you don't want like cortisol and prolactin.

Sermorelin and any other GH segretogoges are a waste of time and money. Sermorelin could also make you fat because it releases ghrelin which will gives you an uncontrollable appetite for a couple of hours after injection and possible gut "emtying". When you take sermorelin you will not only release GH but other hormones that you don't want like cortisol and prolactin.
Nothing I have read indicates Sermorelin does any of these things - that is why it is only the 29 amino chain. GHRP-2 and -6 do, with -6 doing so at a much higher degree. Sermorelin is being used alot more than people realize, and sucessfully. I know many who have switched from HGH to Sermorelin and have never been happier, and are enjoying no HGH sides.

Nothing I have read indicates Sermorelin does any of these things - that is why it is only the 29 amino chain. GHRP-2 and -6 do, with -6 doing so at a much higher degree. Sermorelin is being used alot more than people realize, and sucessfully. I know many who have switched from HGH to Sermorelin and have never been happier, and are enjoying no HGH sides.

It sounds great! but where do you get it besides a Doctor?

It makes absolutely no sense that "HGH sides" would go away by taking this drug...

Injected: 4ius growth hormone
(accompanying sides from 4ius growth hormone)

Injected: Xmcg "Sermorelin" *body produces [4ius GH]
(accompanying sides from 4ius growth hormone)

Explain to me, please, why natural GH production somehow doesn't work on your intestines, heart, cartilage etc.?

It's the exact same as testosterone from HCG.. It still aromatizes.. It still reduces.. has the exact same sides as injectable test given an equal dosage..

I don't see any of you opting for HCG over test..

Sermorelin "pulses" the release of GH (rather than a spiked, short release), and also allows all of the balancing factors, and it does not impact the negative feedback loop. Check it out, there's very interesting research on it. And it's not the same as HCG. Sermorelin is on the first 29 aminos in the chain, found to only stimulate GH release. It's a special GHRH, not like the GHRPs that cause multiple issues (like grehlin release, etc.)

Top Bottom