Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question about NitroTech

HumanShell

I've got a serious question about nitro tech.

I saw in this one mag where they tested it against a bunch of different kinds of protein powders. They said Nitro Tech was the best, and wouldn't stop raving about how great it is. The test used many other kinds of protein, so I don't think it was an ad.

Last edited:
Your funny bitch. Its like i memorize what the magazines say. My god, i picked one up and looked at it, questioned it, therefore asked the board.

I'm having a Deja Vu over here. Why would u post 3 different threads to answer the same question??? WTF?? Oh and did u notice the the other protein powders no one ever heard of. C'mon get with it!!!

Bro you dont have to post the same exact question a bunch of different times.. Also this is the Training Board not the Supplement Board.. :D:D

But anyway yeah I would say thats bullshit too. I have tried Nitrotech a bunch of times and its definitely no better than any other damn whey protein!!

MuscleTech's protein and MRP give me nasty leaky runs. It's the only protein that does this to me. I can actually see the powder in the bowl sometimes. Does anyone else have this problem?

They are Ad-Reports

those advertisements you see in magazines are "ad-reports" which basically means they are just dressed up advertisements by the company in question. And no, I've never heard of those competitors products either. Perhaps it is possible those companies were just made up.

kind regards,
jeremy

Top Bottom