Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle advice

6ft 120 ! you need to get serious about diet , I think you should start there eat right for six month and should put on lots of size natty leave the aas alone for awhile mate

Brad.

I gained 70 legit lbs in less than 3 years (09/10 i slacked, learned about working out in general, 2011 started hard) just by eating clean and training hard.. I thought I was doing pretty good lol

Whats done is done. But at 6ft 120 lbs, i would reconsider even touching the stuff, being 120, i dont think you eat nearli enough to even bulk up and besides, after you hit the gear, if you dont know how to properly diet, you'll lose all your gains.

Yes sorry I just read the dates ....your doing great !
Have a go at planning a cycle you have research ,no better place to learn than here mate.

Brad.

You can do both in the same pin no.problem.

Dbol 30mg 1st 4weeks
Test 500mg 14weeks 250monday/thursday
Deca 400mg 12weeks 200monday/thursday

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber or prami
N2guard
Hcgenerate weeks 4-12
Hcg 12-16

Pct should start week 17( 2weeks) after last test injection

This is how I would run it
Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I would follow this, but I think your should add caber at 25mg for 4 weeks.

Yes sorry I just read the dates ....your doing great !
Have a go at planning a cycle you have research ,no better place to learn than here mate.

Brad.

Thanks! Appreciate that bro.

Whats done is done. But at 6ft 120 lbs, i would reconsider even touching the stuff, being 120, i dont think you eat nearli enough to even bulk up and besides, after you hit the gear, if you dont know how to properly diet, you'll lose all your gains.

Hehe I don't know if my replies aren't coming through fast enough or what.. But I was 120, now 195.

Personally I would touch deca again.. I bloated like balloon on a test deca dbol cycle..and deca had the annoying habit of lingering in your system for months after you finish. NPP is a better option..

Personally I would touch deca again.. I bloated like balloon on a test deca dbol cycle..and deca had the annoying habit of lingering in your system for months after you finish. NPP is a better option..

I did NPP was pretty good, iv never used deca, not too sure if I will. But the strength fains where pretty god. But you gotta eat like a horse on any Deca :)

I did NPP was pretty good, iv never used deca, not too sure if I will. But the strength fains where pretty god. But you gotta eat like a horse on any Deca :)

Gains are extremely wet with deca..from reading about it NPP is the less used but better brother of deca.. gains are leaner and sides don't seem to be as much of an issue.. I think deca is almost obsolete

Top Bottom