Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
It's much better! Eating on a regular basis now.....and it helps that Future packs food for me when he can too.

Come tell him to pack me some food too. :chomp: ........

and if he has time my hubby and kids :)

Bunny: As good as that sounds I'm trying to ignore all the McD's stuff. He just did it again yesterday....... :evil:

ck: I would like to help you out there, but I have to admit.....I'm pretty selfish when it comes to him.....I'm keepin' him all to myself!!! :verygood:

scorpiogirl said:
Bunny: As good as that sounds I'm trying to ignore all the McD's stuff. He just did it again yesterday....... :evil:

ck: I would like to help you out there, but I have to admit.....I'm pretty selfish when it comes to him.....I'm keepin' him all to myself!!! :verygood:

damn LOL. I can't complain about mine, he put the wash away yesterday, and vacuumed!

The guys at his work always know when I make his lunch, he brings 10 tupperware dishes LOL.

The_Future said:
Nice job squatting last night! Tami threw down! 225x4 for multiple sets.
You too! :kiss:

Tues. 12-12-06

smythe squat
wu 50x15, 70x8, 135x4
175x 6, 225x 4 ,4

hack squat - wm
90x 20 - 2 sets

iso standing ham curl
25x 10, 25x 9(r) 8(l), 25x 8

standing calf raise
105x 20, 15, 14

seated calf raise
35x 13, 13, 15

Considering we were using as very old and heavy Smith along with your bodyweight being around 120 I am just amazed. Having a waist that small AND NOT wearing a belt to boot! Impressive squatting.

Awww, I love ya' both! :heart:

I still need to go a tiny bit deeper tho......working on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom