Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bunny* said:
Did it taste as good as you remember??? Next time get a frosty from Wendy's and Mc D's fry, bk whopper, :)
OMG soooooooooo good! :D

scorpiogirl said:
OMG soooooooooo good! :D
Then it was worth it and deserved! If you dont (insert expletive) it out in the next 2 days then youll work it off. Get it out of your system now and start eating properly woman!! :velvett:

Yah well, I'm hoping that's the end of that kind of eating. I haven't had a real cheat for about 3 weeks.....and I'm not supposed to be having ANY right now anyway, but I'm progressing nicely so I fudged tonight.

Now.....if I can just get Shawn to stop eating dbl cheeseburgers from McD's (4 at a time) I'll be good!

scorpiogirl said:
Yah well, I'm hoping that's the end of that kind of eating. I haven't had a real cheat for about 3 weeks.....and I'm not supposed to be having ANY right now anyway, but I'm progressing nicely so I fudged tonight.

Now.....if I can just get Shawn to stop eating dbl cheeseburgers from McD's (4 at a time) I'll be good!
Thats right... that silly boy thought he was gonna take me there after you told on me for my lack of cheating :lmao:

sbt2082 said:
Thats right... that silly boy thought he was gonna take me there after you told on me for my lack of cheating :lmao:

lol - sounds like Shawn :lmao:

Hey, I am vascular. :) I cant eat whatever I want. So I have my occassional (daily) burger. ;)

The_Future said:
Hey, I am vascular. :) I can eat whatever I want. So I have my occassional (daily) burger. ;)
Yes, honey, you can.......your occasional FOUR burgers? :lmao:

Ahhh hell....I'm just jealous! :chomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom