Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

SublimeZM said:
you all fuckingsuck give me karma for this

I didn't get any either. Mine makes yours look like a 3 year old did it. If that is what your dick looks like you've got problems. Us young kids get no respect.

bran987 said:
I agree with StickFigure, I do shrugs with 700 to 900 pounds for 15-20 minute holds and eventually your hands just mold into the shape of the bar grooves.

Holy shit, that's up there with B-Fold. I do static holds with 600+, but I sure couldn't shrug that shit.

Shit, wait, MINUTE holds, dammit. You were being sarcastic. Fuck me.

nice pic les!

P.S. I use gloves and put a towel on the bar for squating. I do bodybuilding. Not freak shows nor powerlifting.

samoth said:
STRAPS?!?!

LOL @ bodybuilders not being able to grip <400 with both hands without straps.

This obviously means bodybuilders are innately flawed and should start powerlifting immediatelyl.

:cow:
I never said I coldn't hold it. I do DL singles with 495 strap free and my hands sweat bad.

I just felt that holding 350+ lbs for about a minute is good.

Dude your looking big and thats all that count's never mind the negative statement's . Im sure your woman like's the fact that you still have hand's that dont tear her skin of when you rub her down. Keep up the good work.

samoth said:
Holy shit, that's up there with B-Fold. I do static holds with 600+, but I sure couldn't shrug that shit.

Shit, wait, MINUTE holds, dammit. You were being sarcastic. Fuck me.

LOL!@ how long it took you to figure that out! :lmao:

DJ_UFO said:
I do bodybuilding. Not freak shows nor powerlifting.

Wuss. Squatting with chains not only looks cool as hell, but gives us a lockout that would make your girlfriend jealous. Now, mind you, I realize that the previous comment makes no sense whatsoever, but since I already wrote it, I'll just post it and look stupid instead of deleting it. Thanks.

Beachbum1546 said:
I never said I coldn't hold it. I do DL singles with 495 strap free and my hands sweat bad.

I just felt that holding 350+ lbs for about a minute is good.

Your hands don't sweat when they're covered in chalk. Let's get with the program now.

Silly pretty-boy bodybuilders. ;)

DJ_UFO said:
nice pic les!

P.S. I use gloves and put a towel on the bar for squating. I do bodybuilding. Not freak shows nor powerlifting.

so you don't think wearing a man thong, covered in tan cream, posing 86% nekiid in front of an audience full of screaming gaye males is a bit freaky???

Top Bottom