Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

I don't use gloves but I hate the calouses on my hand because they become so thick that when I'm holding heavy weight it feels like the calous is digging in my hand. Shrugging with 225 and holding that weight for about 1min is so painful on my hands.

Beachbum1546 said:
I don't use gloves but I hate the calouses on my hand because they become so thick that when I'm holding heavy weight it feels like the calous is digging in my hand. Shrugging with 225 and holding that weight for about 1min is so painful on my hands.

Just tough it out, you'll get used to it. I do shrugs with 380 and have no problem.

Beachbum1546 said:

I've ripped a calous completely off doing heavy pin pulls. So I surmise that calouses are self-limiting. Just lift heavier (ie. stop bodybuilding and powerlift, lol) and they'll all rip off.

They don't bleed that much, surprisingly. But the gym's towel was pretty ruined, lol. Stupid fitness center.

:cow:

Beachbum1546 said:
no straps? If so good shit.

STRAPS?!?!

LOL @ bodybuilders not being able to grip <400 with both hands without straps.

This obviously means bodybuilders are innately flawed and should start powerlifting immediatelyl.

:cow:

Top Bottom