Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy 2005

you and miss24 have made my day... you look incredible and are an inspiration to all of us...

and for the RECORD
I think you look WAY BETTER than that national competitor.. You look leaner, your symmetery is better, and you won the posing... judged sports are sometime unfare

thank you so much SASSY!!!

Sassy----

YOU LOOKED AWESOME!!!! YOu have achieved what most women could only wish they could do in life. I am around 4 1/2 weeks out from my first and often wonder what the hell i am doing and how could people do this day in and out of their lives?? I now see that the one deserving shining moment of glory is ALL WORTH IT. CONGRATULATIONS ON ALLLL YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION b/c to me those two things are what really gets you up on stage....not just the muscles. (though that would have been enough for you!!!)
Again---congratulations!
Linzie

Thx Linzie - I have to agree that I think I would seriously consider having my head examined if I did competition on a regular basis. If it was somethign that complemented say a career in personal training or something, then it would have a place, but I'm a marketing dork for a tech company. Not synergy there. As a hobby however, it has a big place in my life that I gain huge amounts of satisfaction from.

OK so getting back on track ....

Sunday I didnt' really eat much junk, though I enjoyed a couple donuts & a pile of sausage at the hotel breakfast buffet. I did damage to a bowl of chips & salsa at a Mexican restaurant after my photo shoot, but really didnt' eat much other than those 2 meals. Watched my liquid intake to avoid bloat but the salt in the chips probably didnt' help. I recorded a 6 lb gain since show day. Not too bad.

Monday -- Stuck pretty close to the diet, again watching water intake - at around 80 oz. MOstly I just wasn't that thirsty. Then trained light & 30 min easy cardio Monday nite.

Tues - Diet sort of blown - got the munchies as I"m coming off Dietex and sort of just wanted to enjoy a certain taste. Except when I did the eating, I didn't get the satisfaction I was looking for. Tried again last nite (LMFAO!) and killed a bag of baked Ruffles potato chips looking for a salt fix. It was ok, but obviously I regret it this morning. My stomach is just bloated. Retaining some water & didnt' bother gettign on teh scale. Dont' plan to until Friday when we start w/ the bodyfat, etc. again. Training was very light for back and immediately I am starting on the things that I need to change for figure competition. INcluding further tightening of my ass & hams.

Wed - Yep, feeling those chips this morning. Ick. I'm sure no one wants to hear it, but I'm running a colon cleanse just to clean it all out. Some water retention but mostly just a gigantic belly. Gonna run a de-carb for 2 days to get back on track and go from there. I did get a full 8 hrs of sleep last nite - that would be the first in about 3 months. And generally just trying to refocus on work. Its such a major anti-climax after all the intensity of show prep. I've also got some dental work in my near future to contend with - 5 yrs ago they told me I needed my jaw realigned. I had some pretty extensive gum reconstruction done in preparation for that, but never completed the rest of the stuff due to getting laid off and a lot of moving around the last 2 yrs. So after a couple consults w/ a new periodontist & orthodontist here in ATL I'll see when & where I go with it all. Probably going to involve involve braces and possible some more gum work. Ugh.(40 yrs old & braces... that'll get me laid :rolleyes:) But worry about that when I know what exactly to worry about.

Otherwise, I've pretty much got the post-show munchies out of my system just because it makes me feel so shitty. I honestly dont' know how to eat like a normal person anymore so I'm just stickign to the diet regimen and not worrying about it. As soon as I determine the next target goal, I'll be able to define more specifically what I'm doing & how to go about it. In the meantime, just lookign to stay w/in 5-10 lb of show weight and +/- 3-4% bf.

Top Bottom