Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters

aj13

Already ran s4... had no side effects, am about to buy another bottle after i buy my test.. I like the s4 because it is more anabolic, what do the rest of you think?

Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

I love s4, I havent really had a chance to try the osta full on. I feel the satck is going to be amazing.

I've run 3 bottles of s4 total and just got my first osta. Looking forward to it. If the gains/results are similar I know I'll be sticking with osta going forward just because of the toxicity issues with the m1 (what's this do to Long term) and vision sides (Which I get some of at 50mg Ed) that I got with s4.

Loved the hardening of the s4 thou

S4 gets my vote I cant even tell Im on anything with Mk-2866, not to mention with the couple thousand bottles of SARMS that have been sold youd think wed have run into a blind person here or there, yet its just not the case at this point yet. Believe it or not my vision has slightly improved since my last visit to the eye doctor. Go figure.

S4 gets my vote I cant even tell Im on anything with Mk-2866, not to mention with the couple thousand bottles of SARMS that have been sold youd think wed have run into a blind person here or there, yet its just not the case at this point yet. Believe it or not my vision has slightly improved since my last visit to the eye doctor. Go figure.

how long and at what does are you using with mk-2866 osta?

I was very pleased with S4 and the vision sides are just short of non existent now that I am halfway through my second bottle. I'm going to finish the bottle and take a break before starting the OSTA though, so no idea on the comparison. S4 is good stuff though!

how long and at what does are you using with mk-2866 osta?

OSTA works slooow bro, compair to S4. OSTA started to kick in on day 10 or so. Slow but nice solid lean gains. I just started week 3 now and the body is looking different :D I'm up 2 pounds, with 15 mg ED. Looking more vascular aswell.

I have 2 bottles and will run @ 15mg ED until their empty :evil:

sweet i just ordered the OSTA sarms just to compare with S4... kinda wished I got the S4 now though! Is OSTA just meant to burn body fat a bit better? wondering whether I should email them and check...

sweet i just ordered the OSTA sarms just to compare with S4... kinda wished I got the S4 now though! Is OSTA just meant to burn body fat a bit better? wondering whether I should email them and check...
No bro, OSTA is purely anabolic.
It burns fat and builds clean, quality lean mass!

S4 is androgenic and slightly anabolic.

You had it mixed up bro :)

Top Bottom