Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Anyone else get tired from a particular SARM? I know it's not the Osta because I've ran it solo before. I'm leaning towards it being the S4. Not getting eye issues really but they just feel fuzzy and heavy and I think it's making me feel tired.

osta and gw, never.Im not a big s4 user, so maybe that is possible.

osta and gw, never.Im not a big s4 user, so maybe that is possible.

Thanks! It's gotten better actually, still get fuzzy eyes but nothing we can't handle. It's usually the second dose that effects the eyes but the tiredness is passing with each day. Definitely feeling more energy and motivation in the gym. Challenging yourself with an extra set or couple of reps really intensifies the workout now.

Thanks! It's gotten better actually, still get fuzzy eyes but nothing we can't handle. It's usually the second dose that effects the eyes but the tiredness is passing with each day. Definitely feeling more energy and motivation in the gym. Challenging yourself with an extra set or couple of reps really intensifies the workout now.

Glad to hear it is clearing up for you.Keep us updated.

The s4 gave me some vision sides but not too bad. It just took a few seconds longer for my eyes to adjust.

That's correct for a majority of the guys. Though, if you do have vision sides with andarine (S4), that can easily be controlled by using a proper dosing protocol. I have some clients on a 5/2 schedule with great success.:cool:

Top Bottom