Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms tighter body

I’m looking to get tighter for pride month and we are doing a party this weekend
Hopefully will see you guys there
What sarms would work best? I would like to be the most ripped dude at the pool party
I’m currently 22 years old, i have ran anavar before 125mgs a day, strained my liver a lot cause of the drinking and partying
So switching to sarms. What do you think about cardarine and ostarine together 25mgs a day of each for 8 weeks good enough?
for pride you don't need to be lean necessarily, you just want to be in top shape.

get on top of the cardio and get in some situps. you want to harden up. make sure you use the sarms recomp

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m looking to get tighter for pride month and we are doing a party this weekend Hopefully will see you guys there What sarms would work best? I would like to be the most ripped dude at the pool party I’m currently 22 years old, i have ran anavar before 125mgs a day, strained my liver a lot cause of the drinking and partying So switching to sarms. What do you think about cardarine and ostarine together 25mgs a day of each for 8 weeks good enough?

Bit too far. Plus I've plans. Washing my hair
Too young to use AAS
Where did you get that dose from?

I’m looking to get tighter for pride month and we are doing a party this weekend
Hopefully will see you guys there
What sarms would work best? I would like to be the most ripped dude at the pool party
I’m currently 22 years old, i have ran anavar before 125mgs a day, strained my liver a lot cause of the drinking and partying
So switching to sarms. What do you think about cardarine and ostarine together 25mgs a day of each for 8 weeks good enough?
You need 12 weeks run card at 20mg in am... you shouldn't be drinking like that no matter what and 125mg anavar double what you need so doesn't surprise me a bit. Sure you weren't running n2guard either

Dylan gave you amazing guidance as he always does! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom