Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

Workout

Sneaking another asthetic day in, hockey tonight so didn’t go too hard and no cardio but.. curls for the gurls day

Seated Db Curls

12 x 20

10 x 25

8 x 30

Superset with

Seated single arm tricep extension with Dumbell

12 x 20

10 x 25

6 x 30

Preacher curl on machine

12 x 80

10 x 95

8 x 125

Superset with

Tricep pull downs on machine with rope

12 x 95

10 x 110

8 x 140

Seated Db Hammer curls

8 x 30

6 x 30

Supert set with diamond push ups

Decline sit ups with Russian twist at top (8lb medicine ball)

Hanging leg raises

Decent workout. Arms feel a great pump, now to fuel up!
@CodeNameDuchess thats super HOT pump i feel it
but still no cardio bro

Has hockey last night, late game and forgot to post.
I was pretty tired out there and my legs felt heavy.. not sure if it was from being sick beginning of the week, having more intense leg workouts or a combination of both but it was a struggle.
Regardless. That was my cardio
@CodeNameDuchess hockey game if you can at least take a pic of you in uniform blur the face, just curious
and update us tomorrow bro

Played our playoff game tonight. Def a hard game. Sometimes I debate getting one of those Apple Watches to see my calories burnt plus my heart rate because I go hard (and so I don’t die ) does anyone use them?

Anyway. I have a full day of work tomorrow but hoping to get to the gym probably in the afternoon so I’m not as sore as I am right now.

Have a good night bros

Steak eggs and a shake. There ya go fella got a piece of steak in there 😂
View attachment 142901
@CodeNameDuchess awesome meal shares, love it share more

Played our playoff game tonight. Def a hard game. Sometimes I debate getting one of those Apple Watches to see my calories burnt plus my heart rate because I go hard (and so I don’t die ) does anyone use them?

Anyway. I have a full day of work tomorrow but hoping to get to the gym probably in the afternoon so I’m not as sore as I am right now.

Have a good night bros
I dont trust apple watches, lets see the gym update training

Top Bottom